Whites XLT Series E

Hurricane

Jul 19, 2004
White's XLT Series E

I am brand new to this hobby (So new in fact I haven't even bought a detector yet? :o )? After all my reading I think I'd like to get the White's XLT.? I am mostly planning on doing coin shooting, with a very slight possibility of doing some sand (beach) hunting.?
1.? Have I picked a good machine for the job, and
2.? The wife is totally against my new hobby(any hobbies actually, "hobbies are for children"), I think I can spend about $400 without getting served divorce papers? ;D , what are my chances of finding one used for this amount?

Upvote 0

Lasivian

May 23, 2003
Spokane, Washington
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Re: White's XLT Series E

With the attitude that "Hobbies are for children" i'd draw up the papers myself if it was me.

I have an XLT, I love it.

Happy Hunting!

A

ashton9

If you can get a new XLT for $400, I'll buy one for $500 from you. :D I would buy a diamond ring (cheap?) and act like I found it the first time out metal detecting. Gee Honey, look what I found, there must be more. ;)

elkboy

Jan 29, 2004
Muncie, IND
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Spectrum

got the exact detector myself and love it, come to think about it i got the exact wife at home and leave her at home when I go detecting. good idea about the ring , cubic zeconiums work well and are alot cheaper.. HH dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread