Whites XLT Start Up

DetectoDude

May 2, 2004
So. Ca.
White's XLT Start Up

Today I turned on my XLT and much to my surprise it was ready to go in the search mode with no other screens shown. I wondered what was differend and I noticed that the toggle switch was in the foreward or all metal position. Is this something that is in the instruction manual or just something you need to find out for yourself? Maybe I just missed it or others know about it, but I think it is cool you can turn it on and go right away.

F

foolserrand

Re: White's XLT Start Up

i am in the habit of turning off my xlt each time i go to dig & it is very handy being able to get back to detectin instead of waiting for the xlt to load. I usually turn it on & pull the trigger really quick & off i go. Its like second nature now.

Btw ... it was just something i discovered during the learning process.... dont know if it was in the manual.

S

SASQUASH

Yes & if you wait 1sec. you can see your battery power. my battery's last a long time I really like my X.L.T. E- . SASQUASH<><

N

nutso

I love both my Xlt's, and yes that is a quick start mode. It should load the last progam you were using.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread