Whitman Album Question

urbss

Sep 15, 2005
Cresson, PA
I have a problem.

I have a few of the good Whitman albums that have the plastic windows that slide in and out for the front and back of the coin (so you can see both sides).

My problem is that there are no dates under the slots towards the back of the book. I know that you can get the rub-on numbers and letters, but I was just hoping to get a gold ink pen to do the job, but I can't find one where the ink doesn't easily rub off (even after 24 hours without touching it).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom

If you have a printer you could try making your own labels, then cut them out to size. Probably have to do some experimenting with the font size to get it just right? Hope this helps!

Jeffro said:
If you have a printer you could try making your own labels, then cut them out to size. Probably have to do some experimenting with the font size to get it just right? Hope this helps!

Actually, that is not a bad idea. I never thought of doing that. And I will keep this idea in the back of my mind for now.

I would still like to find a gold Permanent pen that would work though. I like the label idea, but eventually the labels would probably peel off, but it may be my only option unless someone else has any ideas.

Thanks Jeffro!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back