Who Do You Look Like?

T

trish76642

TreasureTales said:
Tri$h, maybe you have a second personality that you aren't consciously aware of. You know, a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde sort of thing. ROFLMAO :laughing7:
Now thats very possible TT! I think that may be what "my friend" copperhead keeps trying to me, but in a round about way....LOL

Gypsy? One of my good friends, her mother was in a beauty shop one day to get her hair trimmed, she always had long georgous hair. Next thing she knows the lady cuts her hair shoulder length! My friends mother became furious and asked her why she did that? The lady replied, "because your seeing my husband!" (had to modify that, keep forgetting about the children in here...sorry! lol)
Another mistaken identity!

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
One summer when I was in High school, people I didn't know at the beach, keep mistaken me for some guy named Carlos. First day of school that year, I see this kid I had never seen before. I was looking at him funny and he was looking at me funny, so I went up to him and said,"You Carlos?" and he said "Yea, you Geno?" :o

T

trish76642

bean man said:
One summer when I was in High school, people I didn't know at the beach, keep mistaken me for some guy named Carlos. First day of school that year, I see this kid I had never seen before. I was looking at him funny and he was looking at me funny, so I went up to him and said,"You Carlos?" and he said "Yea, you Geno?" :o
LMAO...too cute!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
bean man said:

Too funny and I know how you feel....when I first reported on board the USS Shenandoah (AD-44)...I had shipmates asking me all kinds of questions about their pay. When I said, "I don't know anything about your pay?" They were like, "...but your a DK (Disbursing Clerk)..."...I said, "No I'm not...I'm an Illustrator Draftsman (DM)". Some called me a liar!!!

Well, one day I walked into the PCU (PreCom Unit) Personnel Office and there sits Mona...someone made a comment on how much we looked alot alike. That is when I asked her if she was a DK and she said yes. I said I have so many folks asking DK questions and she laughed ... as shipmates were asking her about drafting jobs!!!...that was the first time I met Mona...LOL!

From then on...Mona and I were bestest of friends!!!

Here's a pic of us from back in the day...I'm on the left, Mona is on the right!!! Also, this pic was the day we first met....in the personnel office, when we found out others were mistaking us for each other.

Attachments

• memona19831b.jpg
    memona19831b.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 259

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
TreasureTales said:
Nah, not even close - you have more stripes. :icon_biggrin:

We couldn't see it either ;)....and LOL on the stripes...and actually I did have more..I was a second class, Mona was a third class!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've only recently been told I look like Princess Caroline of Monaco. Just one person told me that. I looked at pictures of her until I found this one. When I found this picture, I flipped out...it looks just like me...except I'm wearing more clothes. :P

Just call me princess. :icon_queen:

Attachments

• princess caroline.jpg
    princess caroline.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 221
OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Holy Cripe Lisa....You do look like her.....pack your bags honey...we are going to go to Monaco and make a little money....... :icon_queen:

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Most likely like me and I'l bet I look the same next weekend.Just a little richer in history.....let's hope :D

Attachments

• P3090017.JPG
    P3090017.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 195
OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
civilman1 said:
Most likely like me and I'l bet I look the same next weekend.Just a little richer in history.....let's hope :D
Geez
You look a little bit like Dennis Quaid

Attachments

• civil.jpg
    civil.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 166

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to Wildrider, I look like Mr. Bean. >:(

tux avatar.jpg Bean.jpg

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
If you want to see what/who the old bare looks like, rent the movie "The Big Country" with Gregory Peck. No, I don't look like Peck--I could be a twin of Burl Ives in that film.
:thumbsup:
grizzly bare

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
grizzly bare said:
If you want to see what/who the old bare looks like, rent the movie "The Big Country" with Gregory Peck. No, I don't look like Peck--I could be a twin of Burl Ives in that film.
grizzly bare

[youtube=425,350]JQ3JYb_PpJA[/youtube]

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
Montana Jim said:
grizzly bare said:
grizzly bare

[youtube=425,350]JQ3JYb_PpJA[/youtube]
Hope you are not as mean as he was !!!!

arkhunter

Jun 12, 2006
little rock,arkansas
Detector(s) used
whites-garret
Mona McLisa said:
I've only recently been told I look like Princess Caroline of Monaco. Just one person told me that. I looked at pictures of her until I found this one. When I found this picture, I flipped out...it looks just like me...except I'm wearing more clothes. :P

Just call me princess. :icon_queen:

hey princess...you do look like her...only better

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread