Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just wondering how many have come and gone from this site since it's earliest days? Can you recall their user names?

How long have you been a part of this detecting/treasure hunting forum (counting all the times you cancelled out and returned)?

What are some of your POSITIVE memories?

How long does it take for an account to be closed once that has been requested?

Please share!

Upvote 0

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Michigan Badger said:
This is one reason many people use the library computers.

You're right gollum, never post anything on these sites that could be used against you or be used by thieves.
but if they really wanted to they can find out who checked it out...i believe we are straying off topic ::)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, what happened to Doctor Detroit?

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
family jewels oh damn and some other gal that we would hit the chat room with all the time help nana

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of the veterans from back when I joined the board way back a year and a half ago have dropped out of site. I learned alot from people like Loneowolf, Floater, Rod, OnionRings, Claudius, Leon, Coinshooter, Bigrig and Knorrski, Omnicognic, and I know I'm forgetting many more. Thank you to all of you, and Happy Hunting!

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
treasurekidd said:
A lot of the veterans from back when I joined the board way back a year and a half ago have dropped out of site. I learned alot from people like Loneowolf, Floater, Rod, OnionRings, Claudius, Leon, Coinshooter, Bigrig and Knorrski, Omnicognic, and I know I'm forgetting many more. Thank you to all of you, and Happy Hunting!

Time changes things. I'd guess most of these are busy with other things in life at this time but I look for some to eventually return.

lonewolfe comes back now and then and I'm sure he reads the posts here to see what's up.

How about lonewolfe? You out there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread