Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, worse case scenario if you do get banned...You can come back as Mark Martin :thumbsup:

If you choose your reincarnation correctly you could finally get that beautiful and trained assassin you always wanted!

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It has been pointed out that if someone goes to your profile and hits refresh it will increase the visits by 1, so someone could sit and hit refresh and run it up quickly. It doesn't work on yourself since you can't visit yourself in stats.

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

so are you saying I should forget it?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so are you saying I should forget it?

Don't lose any sleep over it, it is just stats on profile visits, that and a $1.00 may get you a cup of coffee if your lucky..

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
not losing sleep, sleep is what I do best.
I just don't want to break any rules without getting the full enjoyment on my own!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff Gorden, it's probably me....the e-challenged one. Many times when I want to click on the title I "some how" hit the person and their page thingy pops up, then I have to try to get back to the actually thing I was trying to view, and if you could see all the errors I made with the help of auto correct (which is a joke in my life) just trying to write this you would completely understand how this could happen.

Now can some one pleeeeeaaaasssssssseeeeeeee help me! I had an incoming friend request which I tried to accept but some how seemed to freeze in limbo, it's there but always as an incoming friend request,
even tho I have tried to accept it many times. HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
when you go to it you have to check on their avatar then the save or accept button

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That does work by refreshing when I'm on your page. I can watch the number go up. Gets kinda boring after a while but it beats the heck out of that home remodel show the wifey has on upstairs.
????????? Maybe next time honey is watching soaps I will play with Jeffs page too! So if I just refresh while on the page is that good enough?

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My theory is you might have gotten all of those hits when your avatar was in drag awhile back. Lol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the hits came in last couple days and would be from one of last visitors still on your profile not that it really matters...

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison

The Constitution of the United States of America

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff wanted a record. He will never know...if he has the "profile visits" record. Because....you would have to visit all 80,000+/-
T net members for comparison!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff wanted legit stats, not manipulated stats, he is honest. The stats want mean anything now...... That was why he pm me, he knew the stats weren't legit...

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well jeff G...yer gonna havta start over........:laughing7:
The new.....younger .....and taller....Jeff Gordon!!

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey!! It wasn't me...I just went there tonight to see what all the hollerin' was about!!:dontknow:
All the hits came in last couple days and would be from one of last visitors still on your profile not that it really matters...

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not blaming anyone...

― James Madison

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
'Twasn't me, Sir T_H, I prefer a Full Frontal approach...as you already know...having spanked me previously. :wink:

I was merely blowing Jeff a kiss as I leave the battlefield in my previous post.

:-* Later, Gladiator

careful with those kisses Lady, others may get jealous

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet its the ALIENS!!!

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
I think just posting this thread made everyone want to click your profile to see for themselves how many visits you really had lol, I know I did. I do not know why someone would take the time refresh your profile a billion and one times, I think they would better things to do but you never know. I have to admit, I would get annoyed, that happened to my youtube. I made a video which was getting real views, than someone did the same thing they did to you on my video and youtube stopped coutning due to hacking

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried doing that Jeff, it just goes dim then back to the way it is now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread