Who Remembers A Certain Old Post *NEED HELP*

uberlapis

Aug 8, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for a very old post, it was probably the most suspenseful post here about 10 years ago.
It was a very long thread about someone who had an old neighbor who didn't use banks and most likely had cash stashed around his house.
I remember it went on for a few years and the guy was eventually trying to buy the house from the family so he could look for the money.

If anyone could answer any of these questions it would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know what ever became of the story?
Does anyone know the name of the thread?
Does anyone have a link to the thread?

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Here's a clue as to how to find that thread:
Go up to the GO box at the top right of this page.
Type in HELP NEEDED
Then go back to the period of your thread.
Each entry will give you the start date and last entry date.
Knowing that the thread lasted for years, will quickly eliminate over 95% of the posts.
Good Luck,
Don......

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Uber..... I MAY have posted to that thread. Maybe. I remember the thread. I also remember adding that I knew of a home in Roanoke Rapids, NC that had more than $25,000 found stashed in small lumps throughout the home. I may have a connection here! House MAYBE was on E. 8th st. near the high school. The situation hit the local paper so there will be an article about the money found. That is to say the post I made was of the RR NC house, not the one you talk of. RESEARCH! Check Roanoke Rapids paper archives. Check my posts, if they go back that far. You have a challenge here! Good luck. ╦╦Ç

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread