Not open for further replies.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In previous topic about a LRL inventor being sued, after his machine was tested and didn't work. Where would you be able to get LRL testing credentials ?. Especially if you don't believe any of them work, or never have ??. Did he use a voltage meter to test for a frequency ?, or did he actually pick up some Dowsing rods, and observe them not crossing ??. You can't use a non-dowser to test an LRL machine. !!!
I purchased a top line metal detector years ago, and was told that it was non-discriminating, and was made to find Gold. It was real cool, plenty of dials, and a nice set of earphones. I am still trying to find my first piece of Gold with it. The instruction class got postponed, and then the guy went out of business, so i never got proper instruction. I found Copper, Iron, and Lead, and all the other stuff, but never Gold. Of course, i was told that you have to dig a lot of junk before you find your first nugget, so i kept looking. I went to the places everybody else go, they even show it on TV. Was it my lack of instruction, my lack of patience, or maybe lack of Gold. ?? I think my sore elbow wants to sue the metal detecting company for fraud !!!!

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Dowser I can relate. While on the hunt for the confederate gold in Georgia, I rented a top of the line at the time Fisher.

After about 4 hrs in that highly mineralized clay, I would have wrapped it around a pine tree if it had been mine.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
And I know of a guy who got several LRLs, and none of them worked at all. They were all brands which have been promoted by the LRLer on here, and they were all fake devices.

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
And I know of a guy who got several LRLs, and none of them worked at all. They were all brands which have been promoted by the LRLer on here, and they were all fake devices.
Tell him to post his complains on this board..The three complaints that we have received have been addressed. One was a fake poster, one was about how his device interfered with his TV remote control and one is now a happy own/operator. We may be able to help
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,289950.msg2080809.html#msg2080809

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Tell him to post his complains on this board..The three complaints that we have received have been addressed. One was a fake poster, one was about how his device interfered with his TV remote control and one is now a happy own/operator. We may be able to help
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,289950.msg2080809.html#msg2080809

Right. The old #5. Nice try.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Today at 11:16:42 AM
~EE~
~ART~
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index....c,289950.msg2080809.html#msg2080809
~EE
Please explain how #5 applies?
5. The CA claims you aren't using it right, and that you just need training.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Today at 11:16:42 AM
~EE~
~ART~
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index....c,289950.msg2080809.html#msg2080809
~EE
Please explain how #5 applies?
5. The CA claims you aren't using it right, and that you just need training.

You just did. Wake up!

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
A little off topic are you?
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
You just did. Wake up!
So you don't understand either..

What good would it do for one of us to try the fenix brothers' test. When it doesn't work, you are just going to say that we need "training." What a spoof!

P.S. When are you going to ANSWER the questions?? My little man up.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE THr said:

Was he able to return them after he bought them ?. I can see someone having treasure fever and maybe buying two, but several non working devices, that's too bad. Tell him to bring the LRL's that use Dowsing rods to Northern Michigan, and i will teach him how to Dowse for Treasure without the machine, then we'll give a good testing of the LRL just to see how far it can send a signal. I know the one i had transmitted quite a ways, and without a machine, I've followed many lines over a mile, the furthest about five so far.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
dowser said:
EE THr said:

Was he able to return them after he bought them ?. I can see someone having treasure fever and maybe buying two, but several non working devices, that's too bad. Tell him to bring the LRL's that use Dowsing rods to Northern Michigan, and i will teach him how to Dowse for Treasure without the machine, then we'll give a good testing of the LRL just to see how far it can send a signal. I know the one i had transmitted quite a ways, and without a machine, I've followed many lines over a mile, the furthest about five so far.

Now we have one of you LRL promoters saying that LRLs aren't dowsers, and you are now saying that they are.

You folks need to make up your minds what you want to claim.

You seem to change your definitions whenever it is convenient for you to explain your way out of a tight spot. That doesn't really work.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
Sorry that you can not understand LRL operators..We understand what he is talking about. Do you know what Dowsing consist of? I have only used 7 of the 100 or so LRL’s on the market and you have used “none”..We know that you are lost when we talk about LRL’s..
You seem to change your definitions whenever it is convenient for you to explain your way out of a tight spot.
He has the right to use any definitions that he wants..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
Sorry that you can not understand LRL operators..We understand what he is talking about. Do you know what Dowsing consist of? I have only used 7 of the 100 or so LRL’s on the market and you have used “none”..We know that you are lost when we talk about LRL’s..
You seem to change your definitions whenever it is convenient for you to explain your way out of a tight spot.
He has the right to use any definitions that he wants..Art

There you go again, same old #7 and #22.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
I understood exactly what he said, of course I DID THE SHO-NUFF 100'S OF TIMES.

Man up or shut up. ANSWER the questions

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Who to sue ?
It is real clear that it is not the Treasure Hunting Device manufacturers…Art

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
dowser said:
Especially if you don't believe any of them work, or never have ??.

You can't use a non-dowser to test an LRL machine. !!!

A functioning system does not require "belief" in order to work. Anything that requires "belief" in order to work is a fraud that employs placebo effect to exploit the intellectual frailties of certain people and usually, separate them from their money.

Because you took out a metal detector and didn't find gold does not mean the metal detector was mechanically incapable of finding gold. I'm sure if you put gold in front of it it would beep, regardless of your "beliefs", which is precisely what a metal detector is supposed to do. Belief or not, it's capable of finding gold. This doesn't mean that anywhere you go you're going to find gold, but if its there, the machine will find it, even if you "believe" the machine is incapable of doing so.

I've come to accept that arguing against articles of faith with 'the believers' is pointless. If they were capable of comprehending why their position is so dumb, they wouldn't be "believers" in the first place so there's really no point in wasting time articulating it to them. They're people who, on this issue, despise the application of basic logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread