Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got the same problem, I try to angle the screen away from the reflection of the sun, but yes, it can be blinding.

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one without the visor but now I wish I would have gotten this one

OP
OP
boss driver

boss driver

Dec 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Dues, AT Pro, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did you buy from the same seller?

toddsumm1

Feb 19, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro w/ProPointer/White's DFX 300/White's DFX/White's Eagle Spectrum/Radio Shack (Bounty Hunter)/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one without the visor but now I wish I would have gotten this one

Love mine but like you I wish I got the one that has the removable Velcro shield now. Always want what you don't have. [emoji3] although I can just flip mine up and use it that way. That Velcro may get crudy after awhile.

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet you could get a camo hat and cut off the bill and attach some Velcro. Hillbilly style lol

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bet you could get a camo hat and cut off the bill and attach some Velcro. Hillbilly style lol

Lol. Just put the hat on the detector and throw a wrap of electrical tape on it. You could put a shoe on the coil and it will look like your taking your kid for a walk. ;)

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"911? There is a man in the park swinging a kid around by his head, the kid is making all kinds of noises."

badpenny

Mar 28, 2013
NE PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one with a visor on it, it works great.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread