whole lota ikes

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a mother load of ikes today- $185 dollars worth- no silver though- guess ill start researching the different types and errors just incase then try to resale them for a small profit before dumping them- boy the tellers where so happy I took all of them-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job. I've turned down the opportunity to buy $100+ of Ikes two or three times. I always take them if they have $20 or less, but I always get gun shy on the larger amounts since I can't stuff them in a coin counter. Congrats for having more guts than I do.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job. I've turned down the opportunity to buy $100+ of Ikes two or three times. I always take them if they have $20 or less, but I always get gun shy on the larger amounts since I can't stuff them in a coin counter. Congrats for having more guts than I do.

Thanks
Only reason I did/could was I now have a couple hundred extra above and over my normal weekly CRH bank roll-

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
I use then as tips but I don't eat out enough to have over $100 in tip money! The wait staff always likes getting them.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
look for the 1972 type II

Yep I pulled out 12 '72s from the lot but didnt find anything

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Yeah, I've gone through a lot of IKE's and only found one 40%er, one proof, and three '73's. Picked up $20 in IKE's today. Found a couple nice AU/BU but nothing too good. I've bought as many as $500 at a time but they're a pain in the butt to get rid off.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread