Whos up for it

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's up for it

If I were to start my own silver company I would need to have a reliable source of customers. So if anyone interested in buying could reply... Apmex sells their random year silver eagles at $6.25 over spot for 1-19. I would sell them at $5.95 over spot in groups of 5. Obviously the more you buy the lower the price. So if you could leave comments that would be nice. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
We will all definitely take this into consideration!
... or if we wanted to buy a lot can buy from bulk from a reputable dealer like Amex instead and pay less....
Or we can go to a local coin show/provident/coin roll hunt and pay less then either of you guys!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a reminder, this constitutes selling and you would need to be a charter member to sell here..

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Just a reminder, this constitutes selling and you would need to be a charter member to sell here.. We will NOT go quietly into the night!
you should seriously consider not spamming "we will not go quietly in the night" I read it everytime you post and it gets annoying. There is no meaning to it. Go to settings on the t net app and you can change your phone settings

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you should seriously consider not spamming "we will not go quietly in the night" I read it everytime you post and it gets annoying. There is no meaning to it. Go to settings on the t net app and you can change your phone settings

It is my signiture, there is much more meaning to to my signiture than your made up NCO I am coin god signiture...

I am well aware of how to change my phone settings, I have been working telcom and IT for 40+ years....

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
It is my signiture, there is much more meaning to to my signiture than your made up NCO I am coin god signiture...

I am well aware of how to change my phone settings, I have been working telcom and IT for 40+ years....

My sig has more to do with coins than yours... Ok my bad I thought you said in another post that you couldn't take it off because it was a phone sig or something along those lines. keep on rollin'

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
That would be funny......
If one of the moderators didn't know how to adjust his phone

That's what I thought he said. Because it is a phone sig not a forum sig (I believe), because it is above the forum sig line. If I was him I'd move it down below the line where mine is because I'm not the only one who complained about it. I faintly remember someone else telling him that and he said he couldn't change it. Some other user has one that says something like 'If I'm not finding silver it's not because I'm not looking' and it gets me so mad because I read it every time thinking it's something new he's saying.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sig has more to do with coins than yours... Ok my bad I thought you said in another post that you couldn't take it off because it was a phone sig or something along those lines. keep on rollin'

No I said it was my phone signature and posts on all posts from my Note 3 phone, my desk top has a different signature....

*SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread