Whos Who

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's Who

What we need is a place were the true treasure hunter can tell his life story. We don't know who's who and there are some that claim to be a treasure hunter and they bash everything a honest hunter does and says. We need a site were we can tell our story of what we found and what fun we had doing the hunt. A site were the older treasure hunter who can not get out to hunt any more but has a lot to tell to younger hunters so they can pick up the hunt. I get letters from old timers all the time and they send me their stories but they don't have the money to make a book. This could be a site for the book and TV company's to check out. We are story tellers and treasure hunters not English majors . This would be the place for some but not all. It would be for the True Treasure Hunter and a 1 time fee for the entry to post would be charged . This is the last chance for a old timer to leave his mark and it counts.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Re: Who's Who

IMHO and as an "old-timer' I'd be more interested in GETTING $1 for an accepted post than being charged to provide an interesting excerpt from my motley past. Then again, I wouldn't accept even the $1. Just saying........
Don.....
PS: Many treasure hunters will take to their grave perhaps their most interesting stories, though we may read about them---posthumously.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions