Whoz yu B?

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the question I had gotten directed to me at the salvation army in town! I stop there I needed a sweater and checked out the jewelry case as well. Found a necklace with an 18 karat gold charm on it and the Sterling charm with a 14 K necklace for a $1.99! I scoop that one right up and look through the earrings and necklace s. And i found two Sterling necklaces for a dollar each and another pair of 10K earrings for a dollar. Also a lot of namebrand stuff as well for cheap!

Then the lady walks out of the back with four bags of jewelry for $20 each!! I grabbed two of them in this lady walks in and turns and looks at me and goes whoz u B! This is my jewelry bro.. Lol. What!!! I said iz da new kid in town!! But only for today!! Crazy ghetto talk, wth! She said I buy all the jewelry in this store....

Me: not today hunny!!

I searched one, there was some sterling, a ton of name brand jewelry though, old vintage stuff it's really good!! I'm not home right now but I will post the necklace a little bit later!

Last edited:

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If That happened to me....I'd have bought every bag and every stitch of jewelry right there on the spot.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, thank god you don't work there and have to deal with customers like that forever...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread