Why and how dowsing works

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A)Hmmm,? according to the data that I? have the natural resonance of the average human cell is 52 M??[/quote]

Can you share your source for this info?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A)? Of course Carl, but since I will be in Tucson until the end of Oct, can I have a rain checK?? Most of my data in home in Mexico so all I can do is gve an anecdotal statement.? I believe that it was in the Lawkosky Multi Wave Oscillator? data.

Incidentally, I? eliminated a? scheduled Hysterectomy for my sister in-law with it, among others.? For me, it worked well enough to? prove the theory and so I moved on.

I am glad to see you posting in here Carl, even if you prove me wrong? -?- in many things, hehehe.? ?The road to true knowledge is weill paved with discarded ideas, theories, experiments, hopes and shibbolehs.

Jose la Mancha (? I tilt windmills )

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RealdeTayopa said:
The road to true knowledge is weill paved with discarded ideas, theories, experiments, hopes and shibbolehs.

Ain't that the truth.

The trick is figuring out what to keep, and what to jettison. There is, of course, an entire discipline devoted to helping folks achieve this. It is overwhelmingly your best bet for success, if success is the goal.

- Carl

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
2 american phisicist showed in 1925 that the electron itsel has spin and behaves like a magnet. It is measured, in term of magnetic moments where it is the quantity that depends on the strength and orientation of the magnetic field, and the configuration of the object that produce the magnetic field. it is a fundamental properties of all elementary particles, from people, plants metals, houses planets etc. and classified into 2 categories, namely FERMIONS OR BOSONS. Scientist have divided particles of matters from different categories such as major elementary particles and particles that mediate forces.
The electron is probably the most familiar elementary particle and 2,000 lighter than proton with an electrical charge of -1. They are stable so that they can exist independently (outside the atom) for an infinite long time. All atoms contains electrons and the behavior of electrons in atoms distinguish one type of atom from another. When atom radioactively decay, they sometimes emit electrons in a prcess called beta decay, and gold is categorically belong to this and they have half live. Study of beta decay led to the discovery of electron neutrino, the first generation Lepton with no electrical charge. Atoms release neutrinos along with electrons, when they undergo beta decay.
It is true that human body can not duplicate the kind of radiation no matter how hard one concentrate, but we must also remember that the universe is a natural particle accelerator and particles from outer space continually bombarding earth's atmosphere. Extra teresstial particles called cosmic rays and their collision with other particles in the atmosphere produce many unusual and unstable particles. neuclar reaction in the sun produce incredibly large numbers of electron neutrinos that can be detected on earth. These particles are first spotted in cosmic rays before 1935 where modern large particle accelerators facilities were built.
These informations were toiled by the scientist and phisicist to provide information so that we may have useful application on this.
An example of application based on these principles is the photons. During their time, they have identified this light particle that mediate force. Now its application becomes common things in our lives.
Human bodies produces energies and can be converted into different units, and these forces adds-up and supplement other forces acting on different particles.

Angel

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
There are many types of dowsing tools invented today and used by different treasure hunters. These are called pendulum, german stick, LRL, bent rods and other different variations of these. Some functions because of ideomotor response, some responded because of twitching of minute muscles, others do it deliberately, others by high mental energy sending message to the muscles up to the dowsing tools. In all of these, still there is another energy that helps rod to move towards the object we want to find, the energy that stimulates the particles of element we wish to find without any influence from our muscles, mental energy etc. This energy as I have mention to my previous posting react not to all types of dowsing tools. This energy reacts only to forked rod (like inverted Y stick), where the two legs serves as a handle. As we all know the word dowsing pertains to divining rod, and if we will look more into it, it means forked rod no more no less. this is the type of dowsing used in ancient times with 100 % results. this forked rod must have a small chamber at the tip to put the type of object you wish to find. before, guava twig was used not because of any other reason but because of its flexibility; wherein any other materials can be used having this characteristics. Metal rod will not work definitely. The best material is flexible plastic, and the handle must be rigid to the grip and the fork must be movable from the handle but fully supported and should not bend downward by its weight when the fork is held 75 degree from the horizontal plane. This fork (inverted Y) should spring back to its original position if one will try to put downward pressure on it. This rod will work best on low humidity from 11:00 A.M. to 1:00PM on fine weather.
I believe in mental energy transmitted by the brain. Anybody can control a pendulum of any type if you are standing and have full body blood circulation. If a person will sit and will put his elbow on the table and will hold the pendulum, minute muscle twitching and fatigue will make this pendulum move, not mental energy.
As I have mentioned before, if a person will use this tool, one must be able to find the type of material same as what he put on its tip.
In determining the exact location, a simple crisscross pattern will do by finding the intersecting point.

Angel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions