WHY CANT AN EMERGENCY POST STAY UP TOP ?

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
REAL OR FAKE HAS BEEN UP TOP 4 AGES.

NOW WE HAVE A TRUE EMERGENCY HERE IN A STEALTH LAW.

BANNING DETECTING ON ANY PUBLIC LANDS IN FLORIDA.

I, AND SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE TRIED TO POST HERE.

THIS BEING THE MOST VIEWED BOARD ON THE SITE.

IM SMART ENUF TO KNOW THIS PAGE IS FOR FINDS.

EXCEPT THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.

PLEASE DONT MOVE THIS POST TO LEGAL ISSUES WHICH

ALMOST NO ONE LOOKS AT ANYWAY.

THIS IS A FIGHT, DONT CARE NOW.

OTHER STATE ARCHIES WILL FOLLOW SUIT AND UR STATE COULD BE

NEXT.

THERE WONT BE ANY FINDS TO LOOK AT.

PEOPLE WONT BE SHOWING WHAT THEY FOUND FEARING THE STATE

WILL COME AND TAKE IT AWAY.

TREASURE NET WONT BE HERE.

SO TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT THIS.

I SEE NO WORDS OF COMFORT THAT THIS IS BEING LOOKED AT

FROM THE LARGER DETECTOR MANUFACTURERS,DETECTOR CLUBS,

OR ASSOCIATIONS.

YES ALL CAPS I AM SHOUTING. :help: WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP :coffee2:

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is the legislation number on this one? Maybe you could post more info on exactly what we as a community can do?

VB Sanddigger

Sep 6, 2008
Suffolk, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
windage said:
what is the legislation number on this one? Maybe you could post more info on exactly what we as a community can do?

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
caps and lights a flashing :o like cops pullin' me over :icon_scratch: I am concerned { wish members would type in their State } are you from Florida ???

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THere had been a law about this for many years, but reading this one, I think its more concerned with, as is states "archaeological site" or an area that could BE an archaeological site. I guess its HOW one defines an archaeological site, since most, if not all of the world could be considered one. If its over 50 (or 100) years old, its considered fair game by the lawmen to confiscate. Does that mean a 100 year old coin? Dont know about that one, so it just depends on how the judge see it I suppse.

I would think that finding a quarter on the beach would be no biggie, but if you happen apon a man or womans finger bone with a OLD ring on it and told someone, they COULD take it away, rope off the area and call it an archaeological site. If its a new one, then Johnny Law would step in and call it a murder.

I think the MD world needs to find a GOOD lawyer to see what all of this means and see what rights we have...Anyone got any lawyer friends? Better yet if they like to MD :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread