Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi all.
I read that TNet has been purchased recently. By who and why? Upon entering General Discussion, I always view a thread/threat, not to advertise other treasure hunting sites!? Why not! They advertise TNet?
We are a close knit community that needs info from any and all sources.
... Well it seems like every one tells you how to become a charter member .... But no one has answers your other 2 questions up there...???

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... Well it seems like every one tells you how to become a charter member .... But no one has answers your other 2 questions up there...???

I believe it was answered, site is owned by Forum Foundry...... As far as why, Marc wanted to sell and they offered the most money...

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
As far as why, Marc wanted to sell and they offered the most money...

I believe Marc was needing the money to purchase a large tract of land in western Arizona and Nevada. He's preparing for when California slides off into the ocean with the next 'big one' so he will have a monopoly on all the new beach front property.

Screen Shot 2013-12-11 at 3.04.17 PM.png

20 miles west of Phoenix, post quake.

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I always view a thread/threat, not to advertise other treasure hunting sites!? Why not! They advertise TNet?
We are a close knit community that needs info from any and all sources.
.... But no one has answers this question yet ... You here just let it slid by and ignore it and it is a very good question..?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.... But no one has answers this question yet ... You here just let it slid by and ignore it and it is a very good question..?

Not ignoring it , never saw it.

It has always been a rule here since I first signed up, we do not advertise other web sites...

TreasureNet is the original treasure website....

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Not ignoring it , never saw it.

It has always been a rule here since I first signed up, we do not advertise other web sites...

TreasureNet is the original treasure website....

"There can be only one."

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
What's it take to get from Bronze to Silver? Seems like I've been stuck on Bronze for a very long time...either that or I got silver at some point and was demoted, lol.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's it take to get from Bronze to Silver? Seems like I've been stuck on Bronze for a very long time...either that or I got silver at some point and was demoted, lol.

There was a post made that listed what each level was I will see if I can find it..... Only way to be demoted is to lose posts.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cris
It 2500 posts you get the silver.
Treasure Hunter
how do i find out when my membership is up ?
i know it`s in December and i want to catch it before it expires
Gary

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cris
It 2500 posts you get the silver.
Treasure Hunter
how do i find out when my membership is up ?
i know it`s in December and i want to catch it before it expires
Gary

It expires Feb 8, 2014....

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Alan Applegate

Aug 20, 2013
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything you do in the way of recreation has its price. Most of us are willing to shell out several hundred dollars to buy a really decent metal detector, but seemingly aren't willing to spend $20 to learn how to use it! Personally, I just write it off as the price of admission to access others who have the same interests as I have.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything you do in the way of recreation has its price. Most of us are willing to shell out several hundred dollars to buy a really decent metal detector, but seemingly aren't willing to spend $20 to learn how to use it! Personally, I just write it off as the price of admission to access others who have the same interests as I have.

Very Good Point!

OP
OP
C

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I did it! After all the comments, The CincinnatiKid is now a Charter Member. And yes, I do seem to be more powerful, smart, good lookin', etc. ;) Seriously, I think it's the right thing to do. $20 is nothing compared to the attainable information here.
On a side note; I truly believe that if we TNeter's were "allowed" to freely mention other informative sites and sources, it would be a benchmark move for TNet and only help its registration grow? Either way, thank you TNet.
Peace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions