Why does the Bounty Hunter 3300 cost more than the Land Ranger Pro

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3300 = $218 on Amazon as I type this...LRP = $265

Not sure where your prices are coming from...but if a dealer sells a 3300 for more than a LRP they should not be your dealer anymore. :occasion14:

If you are going off of the Bounty Hunter website....don't. They have not updated it in years unfortunately...and therefore does not reflect current pricing.

OP
OP
Y

yeddy11

Tenderfoot
Mar 26, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3300 = $218 on Amazon as I type this...LRP = $265

Not sure where your prices are coming from...but if a dealer sells a 3300 for more than a LRP they should not be your dealer anymore. :occasion14:

If you are going off of the Bounty Hunter website....don't. They have not updated it in years unfortunately...and therefore does not reflect current pricing.
according to Amazon.de 3300 is 380€ and LRP 350€, on an other german website it's both 299€

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suspect they are clearing out the LRP on-hand factory stock. It is being re-introduced as the AmeriTek Liberator. This sells for $349. This includes an upgrade in that it comes with an 11"dd coil imstead of the stock 10" comcentric. With a diacount code - you can get $50 off and free shipping. It is sold only direct from the Teknetics website.

your Tek dealer can give you a discount code to use.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions