Why was $ilver$nacher baned?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent you PM....

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody gets banned for bad spelling, or doing something right. If Tnet rules are not followed, you get warned. We all bend the rules to the limit, but the rules are crysal clear. It's so simple, a caveman high on bath salts can do it.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope, any caveman, high on bath salts, at anytime, can do it. That's how easy it is. Even the ones that can't handle bath salts, they can do Tnet too.
I come from a long lineage of cavemen, and I am here to tell you, a caveman high on bath salts can do Tnet. Now, booze....that's the bane of many a Tnet caveman. :tongue11:

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess im old fashioned ...bath salts are for the tub

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Plain and simple he did not want to follow the rules......

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to get high on bath salts once. It did feel good but only got wrinkly skin. My wife said I smelled real pretty. I don't know what I was doing wrong.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone who thinks we cant do an iptrace.........:icon_scratch::laughing7:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bath salts when ingested by some means is like a pcp/meth hybrid if u will
Not to get off the subject but... This is another prime example why Marijuana should be legalized. Friggin idiots nowadays will try anything to "get high". Bath salts, K2 Spice, jewelry cleaner, etc. At least when I was younger it was only banana peels as an alternative! :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: And the answer is "No, I didn't smoke any peels." lol. And I haven't smoked weed for many years.

This may sound a little stupid but here goes-
If I had a kid, of course I wouldn't want him trying anything until he was an adult, but if he did, i'd feel a little better knowing he was experimenting with weed than with some of this other crap they have nowadays. No one has ever od'd on pot.

Sorry to get off topic. IP trace? Multiple usernames? Username sounds like a CRH'r

Last edited:

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They sell whatever it is and call it bath salts. It was never intended to be used as bath salts, just trying to avoid being banned. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION *nudge nudge wink wink*

Kinda like selling the fake weed and calling it incense.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Does it mean I can change my name to his now that his account is banned?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread