Why were the Peraltas and crew massacred?

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
Hello Mr. Tramp.

In many ways you are correct. We do live in the shadows of the house the ancients constructed and if language is the house of being nothing is really ever lost only transformed.

Perhaps the following will illustrate this point:

attachment.php

The above photograph represents a soldier with a rose on his shield. What else do we see here. What else is it we can surmise from this. Perhaps nothing.

How would the ancients, I am referencing, see this. To begin with their frame of reference would be a world view where all things are connected into a tapestry of being with an understanding that all things have a beginning and end. He will see the soldier as part of the being of becoming and know that such a becoming will make a lie of that which is and will destroy and deconstruct a world even as he is destroyed.

He is hard wired in a way that he simply knows a fundamental truth, that is that a rose that lasts a day is just as beautiful as a rose that lasts forever. In other words a celebration of life and all of its manifestations. And yet such a contradiction they almost destroyed the world, with the help of their mining operations in the Superstitions.

And all this represented by one simple sign 0. The same symbol that marked the destruction of his own world. A symbol left above a library that chronicled all of this in 1500+ tablets made of copper and gold, some of which are still at the bottom of the Salt River. Not for long I might add.

A later people would preserve this history and yet never really understand them.

Starman

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Starman you are correct.

The process of the Infinity mining system destroyed the desert world of the soutwest and re-shaped it into a man made cascade of giant symbolism imitating the hand of God himself. With such sorcery they defiled the lands of the Pima, Apache and Mouqi leaving only a secret hint of mans hand along side of Gods creation. De Re Metallica is part of that Sorcery. We see it everyday.

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
Hello Bill,

Good point. I agree the amount of impact on the southwest was enormous. Quite the structure under Fremont Saddle.

Were these folks sorcerers? That is putting it mildly.

Starman

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Bill,

Good point. I agree the amount of impact on the southwest was enormous. Quite the structure under Fremont Saddle.

Were these folks sorcerers? That is putting it mildly.

Starman
Amigo:coffee2: did you forget,remember the cats jumping out of the space capsule?your friend NP:cat:

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
The Cats in the Cradle.

Hello N.P.

Thanks I needed that. Yes indeed the feline is about to land.

I believe you have forgotten more than most folks know.

This will become important in the near future:

When the people were dispersed and life itself became a burden that was almost unbearable a legend arose among the people that the stars would keep them safe as they fled the holocaust that befell them.The legend tells us that when the defenders of the holy died in the Canyon of the Souls in the Superstition Mountains their souls became stars and in death as in life they keep the people and the holy safe. This belief is celebrated each year in South Africa in a small village where exists a museum that contains the library of Oz.

These men and women are called Gatekeepers.

So when we say may the stars keep you safe the meaning is clear to us. The library was created by a people who were more intelligent, more caring than us moderns and who`s science and technology is still little understood. Having said that they became more evil. They almost destroyed the world. That is why we care for the library until its contents can be revealed to a world.

You see the stars do keep you safe.

God bless

Starman

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some twinkling starlight is only illusion of things that don't exist.

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
Hello Earnie

Perhaps Starlight is a history of what did happen and a guidepost for what will happen. And most importantly it is a light to see us through the darkness.

Starman

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
I know Joe. Though how many times do you read of a extinct volcano coming back to life. On that thought not a great place to hide treasure either. I won't go into earthquakes. Had one shake my house not to far back. I can see the mountain from my neighborhood.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SGT, Atlantis was built on the rim of an ancient gigantic volcananic Caldera, similar to the Superstitions. With passing generations -----

Course Atlantis disappeared by plate subduction, not an eruption.

Last edited:

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
Hello Sarge:

sgtfda
Why would the library of Oz be placed in the middle of the Superstition volcano?​

Well at least they did not do this

Mount_Rainier_over_Tacoma.jpg
Only the shadow of the library remains in the Superstitions.

Having said that the map room is intact. One might say that is the ultimate trail maps to the Superstitions. Our friends in Texas are only dealing with footnotes.

As far as Geology of the range goes it is pretty much known. The known Caldera Complexes I believe are the Goldfield Mountains, Weaver`s Needle, and Tortilla.

The important one is not known and only has very limited surface exposure. This complex can more aptly be described as a kimberlite pipe or a term that was coined by the American Geologist Spurr a vein dike. The use of both of these terms is a bit strained. The mineralization solution was deep seated and surfaced along several points along the Tortilla Caldera. Its minerals were unique and is why the ancients were here, along with their interests in gold, etc., This particular geologic event produced a significant amount of diamonds and the library was located in the mining operation.

This particular geological phenomena was documented and was the reason for the expedition of discovery resulting in the creation of the Calalus colony. Perhaps with new publications finding their way into the public view a deeper understanding of Calalus being a mining colony will become clear. A deeper question can then be addressed. How did they know to come here?

Considering the vast amount of mining that occurred it is not surprising this particular geologic event was not recognized. Of course the off limits of the Superstitions to mining in current times has also been important.8-)

Have to say one of the reasons I enjoy the works of such Geologists as Spurr, Boyle, and D.J. Mclaren is their use of language is more understandable. A lot of the efforts of current geologists are so esoteric most folks can`t get through the language to discover what is important. It is what it is.

Starman

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know Joe. Though how many times do you read of a extinct volcano coming back to life. On that thought not a great place to hide treasure either. I won't go into earthquakes. Had one shake my house not to far back. I can see the mountain from my neighborhood.

Joe vesus the volcano!! Oh wait...that's an old movie! The Treasure of concentrated gold came from the earth through epithermal and so it returns. My first gold mine was on the outside rim of an ancient caldera called a Brecca Pipe one of the richest known gold sources better than a skarn. I found one of the stringers coming off the main ore body deep down below in the Zone of Enrichment. These deposit's are usually round pipe ore bodies and get richer / wider at depth. I believe my depsoit was located with a Spanish Dip Needle.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, a Spanish dip needle ? hmmm, so they 'DO' work. :laughing7:

A Dip Needle no less. The reason I say this is because there's no way anyone would know that the small stringer blow out was attached to so much enrichment down sixty feet or so. It only showed up during a VLF survey done by the local Hydrogeophysics team and even they were stunned as to the magnitude of the reading and the fact it was so localized to the back filled Spanish Mine I had discovered. Dowsing mght explain it but I believe any dip needle even like the ones I have from early underground pipe location would work.

The signal was so powerful they thought their machine was malfunctioning so I had to pay for them to do another overlap survey extending beyond the grid of the first layed out grid just to see if it showed up on their machine twice and to see if the vein struture was anywhere else. The vein was right there sixty feet down and over to the side a bit from the back filled Spanish Mine. The incline shaft went right to the vein structure they discovered. The Geologist had done over 300 suveys for various mining companies and individuals over the course of twenty years and had never seen a reading on his machine before. He was taken back with the strong signal so much he was excited about it.

He told me not to expect much but even when he first started his pattern along the grid lines he could see I was onto something as his machine was picking it up from over a hundred feet away with spikes in his readings. Once he was on top the Breccia Pipe Vein it went crazy dipping down at first then spiking up in classic non-ferris metal fashion just like the text book showed.

VLF Surveys are one of the cheapest and best methods for finding any underground vein of copper / gold or silver.

So I had the only high reading he had ever seen on his machine in all of Arizona.

Cost me about $2400 for both surveys and I had to supply myself and one of my employee's for laying out the grid pattern on the claim.

But I could take you there today and turn a compass sideways and you could see it dip on that spot.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread