Yup it should of went right up!!!! :-\
I voted for it a few times but nuthing... :'(

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Probably because he has a ribbon on his posts that reads "Nothing of value" or "Nothing Noteworthy" or some other such. See there, have a little fun, and someone gets a wratchet in their undies!

But I was there when he dug it and it'll always be a banner dig in my mind no matter what else I see up there.

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
Bob, didn't you see the sign? "Long haired Hippie people need not apply" :laughing7:

J/K Neil,, I voted---- But I don't think the Mods realize what a incredible find it was for this area.
Maybe they need to do their homework...

Oh crap, they goes my future banner. :laughing7:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I never understand why certain items make it and other's don't. I had part of a Bronze age sword that didn't make it!! and I"m sure many others had incredible finds that also didn't....go figure.

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i liked your find and the five man electrical band :laughing7: gosh i think i have that 45.

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its time to get that granny off the banner holding up the necklaces. Anyways - we know how awesome the find is!!! And thats what matters. ILLINOIS united!

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
Gimmie The Loot said:
Anyways - we know how awesome the find is!!! And thats what matters. ILLINOIS united!

Right On Illinois Brethren. United we stand & divided we dig,, ya dig?

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
litefire56 said:
Bob, didn't you see the sign? "Long haired Hippie people need not apply" :laughing7:

J/K Neil,, I voted---- But I don't think the Mods realize what a incredible find it was for this area.
Maybe they need to do their homework...

Oh crap, they goes my future banner. :laughing7:

I hate to tell you but a 1835 Bust dime is a great find in any ones area, any time any where. I've been hunting Illinois soil since 1968 and I have as yet to find one single Bust coin. He's got my vote for Banner. Rick :coffee2:

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Re: Why ????? Why NOT!

Well we have a forum here thanks to TNet, so it's all good. Now why don't we just poll our Illinois Guild and see what we thinks rates a top notch "Attaboy" monthly or annually?

Put it right over there next to the silver tally! All you guys have to do is decide how many/what categories are good and have at it!

I will declare myself winner for this month under the category for best interaction with passersby, given the way that shoulder belt pulled at her top and caused a wardrobe malfunction while she was asking me how long "we'd" be working on the streets there and how she could navigate through.

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
I voted as well... most of us will never find one! Great find, for a hippy ;-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread