Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's because the producers have a serious anti-miner agenda in a show claiming to be about wildife. It's really just a show about how all people are bad and nobody should be allowed out of the city.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't know that garbage was on again,old new season? Single miner gettn' busted runn' a dredge or pop/son slobs with a huge mess of equipment/trash strung out all over? Or new-John

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was an old episode I guess. I just turned on the TV and caught the last part where the 1 guy got busted. Then the deer poachers thing.
I just thought it was stupid how they threw in the dead fish in there, just so the tree huggers would get a charge iut of it.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, an old episode, but 98% of viewers have a lasting impression of dredgers as fish slaughterers. No amount of effort can change that false impression.

Heard that Nat. Geo magazine has gone totally green also with its content and thrown out integrity in the process.

OP
OP
BrutalBeck

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to give tree huggers a big bear hug until they pass out.

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was watching this yesterday where the agent sneaks down to the Yuba I think and they bust the guy with great pride. I think they take equipment and issued a fine ticket I was distracted and didn't get all of it, but they made the guy out to be a axe murderer for dredging, then they talked about how vast it all was.

Last edited:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fUN FACT-IN BOTH EPISODES THEY SHOW THE EXACT SAME CLIP OF DEAD FISH FLOATING IN THE WATER-sic sic sic meladrama bs-John

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah the poor miner they busted didnt look to have 2 nickels to rub together and has prob been doing it his whole life. Out of the blue he's a felon, how is he supposed to pay whatever fine they gave or get new equipment if they took it. They should call it "wild injustice".

I wanted to "like" John's comment but don't know how on iPhone does anyone know how if possible.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If, instead of two mutts, the dredger had a rottweiler and bull dog, the episode could have had a different, more entertaining ending!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread