Will 25 be as strong, or stronger, than 23

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep a close eye on the ongoing Dowsing Energy/Power, where I live. We are in a Solar minimum between Solar cycle 24 heading to 25. Dowsing will pick up again. It depends on the Solar flux. Solar cycle 23 was strong, with a high Solar flux, well above 100. Solar cycle 24 was weaker than 23, Solar flux barely made it over 100.
Dowsing power will return again, and fade again. Some cycles are stronger than others. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep a close eye on the ongoing Dowsing Energy/Power, where I live. We are in a Solar minimum between Solar cycle 24 heading to 25. Dowsing will pick up again. It depends on the Solar flux. Solar cycle 23 was strong, with a high Solar flux, well above 100. Solar cycle 24 was weaker than 23, Solar flux barely made it over 100.
Dowsing power will return again, and fade again. Some cycles are stronger than others. Dowser

What I watch is the 10.7 cm Flux. It's the total Solar irradiance, real time. The lowest the scale goes is 67, and we are at 68, indicating the Solar minimum. People are different, some can Dowse at this low Energy level, but not me. I need flux to be at least 80, to chase Element signals. Being at Solar minimum doesn't mean Dowsing is off. The Energy from the Sun does power Dowsing. But the signal recieved with our dowsing rods, isn't constant. The brain fills in the gaps, making the signal look constant, but it's irregular not constant. It is a "pi magnetic pulsation". The Sun bombards us with Flux, which excites the Plasma, which creates ULF waves/Magnetic pulsations. Even with a high 10.7 cm Flux, other factors like high Solar wind, bz South at the time of the Dowse.
My best understanding is that they are ALFVEN waves. Dowser

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/bc7c1f6f-4b32-35f2-905d-86f47169d377/ss_upcoming-magnetic-storm-might.html

[h=1]Upcoming Magnetic Storm Might Keep You Up At Night

Back up your data. Put a map in the glove department and, if you have vinyl and a turntable, or a transistor radio, you might want to break them out too. Oh and you might want to get some sleep. The Russian Academy of Sciences issued a report that an enormous geomagnetic storm will hit earth on March 18. The Russian scientists claim the coming storm may cause headaches and dizziness in people across the world. While there is no fear, at this time, that the disturbance will reach the capacity to affect power lines, it will disturb some people’s sleep. Intense solar events send high levels of radiation, which interacts with the earth’s magnetosphere. “A geomagnetic storm is a major disturbance ...
[/h]

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

[url]http://www.denofgeek.com/us/culture/271613/upcoming-magnetic-storm-might-keep-you-up-at-night

[/URL]
A previous version of this story indicated that the upcoming solar event is a large magnetic storm, when in fact, it is a G1, the smallest classification for a geomagnetic storm and thus unlikely to interfere with any electrical equipment here. We also erroneously reported that the sun is entering an increased period of solar activity. We apologize for the errors, and we'll be more careful going forward. Our thanks to those who offered corrections .

The Laboratory of X-Ray Astronomy of the Sun, a subdivision of the Spectroscopy department in the Lebedev Institute of the Russian Academy of Science issued a graph indicating a small geomagnetic storm will take place on March 18. The upcoming storm is a G1, the smallest classification for a storm of this kind.
Intense solar events can send high levels of radiation, which interacts with our planet’s magnetosphere. “A geomagnetic storm is a major disturbance of Earth's magnetosphere that occurs when there is a very efficient exchange of energy from the solar wind into the space environment surrounding Earth...The largest storms that result from these conditions are associated with solar coronal mass ejections (CMEs) where a billion tons or so of plasma from the sun, with its embedded magnetic field, arrives at Earth.” according to the Space Weather Prediction Center’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems they really got carried away on the reporting here... :coffee2:

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
June 21, Solar flux hit 82. To early to tell if it’s the beginning of Solar cycle 25, but I am finally able to feel Dowsing power again, after about a year. Signal is still to weak to use, to chase treasure lines, when I just checked. Protons was only 2, and the pulse was surfacing between 5 and 15 seconds. 10 minutes from now it could be different. That’s why I only know if I can Dowse, at the time of the Dowse. When Solar flux increases, pulses increase in frequency and strength. Though continually unpredictable, probability comes into play. Chances of success improve, for traveling distances, and hoping signal will be usable when you get there, the higher flux we get. Dowser

betterdays

Jun 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
June 21, Solar flux hit 82. To early to tell if it’s the beginning of Solar cycle 25, but I am finally able to feel Dowsing power again, after about a year. Signal is still to weak to use, to chase treasure lines, when I just checked. Protons was only 2, and the pulse was surfacing between 5 and 15 seconds. 10 minutes from now it could be different. That’s why I only know if I can Dowse, at the time of the Dowse. When Solar flux increases, pulses increase in frequency and strength. Though continually unpredictable, probability comes into play. Chances of success improve, for traveling distances, and hoping signal will be usable when you get there, the higher flux we get. Dowser

This is all in your mind. You're building your own limitations. I'm not having any problems dowsing anything here.

You are an all powerful being

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is all in your mind. You're building your own limitations. I'm not having any problems dowsing anything here.

You are an all powerful being
Ha, I did expect that response. More power to ya !

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spaceweather.com wrote yesterday, that we aren’t gonna be at Solar Minimum until 2019/2020, that’s a bummer. I hope the Sun wakes up earlier.
Last months Sun spot surge brought the flux up to 82. Since then it has dropped back down to the high 60’s. To weak for me to Dowse. It looks like I have a few years before flux gets good and strong again. I read that flux can get as low as 50, and as high as 300. Most science data indicates a weaker Solar cycle 25, than the previous cycles, with a flux only up to 150 at the peak of the cycle, but some scientists disagree, and think it will be stronger than cycle 24. I sure would love to see how Dowsing is during a 300 flux. Dowser

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like an alibi. Back in the old days, dowsers neither knew nor gave a hoot about solar activity. They found other excuses as to why it didn't work. Alibis are a dime-a-dozen.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Right on Carl. Dowsing has been used for over 5000 years. How long has your toys been around?...Art

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like an alibi. Back in the old days, dowsers neither knew nor gave a hoot about solar activity. They found other excuses as to why it didn't work. Alibis are a dime-a-dozen.
So what are you trying to say Carl? Just because they didn't understand something or hadn't come up with a name for something it was all bunk or an alibi? Back in those days if you were walking around with a detector wouldn't you chance being accused of witchcraft? At the very least the loon with the dish on a stick? You know, you NEVER answered my question. Why doesn't dowsing work? Can you answer that? Hate to tell you my friend you're starting to sound like nothing more than a rabble rouser. Just sayin. :laughing7:

An after thought, I wonder what the world would be like if people just said it don't work all they got is alibis and didn't put in the work & experimenting? What would we have? Would we have any technology? Probably not we'd just have a bunch of bitter old guys with tunnel vision poo pooing everything. Again why doesn't dowsing work?

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I give a hoot, I was curious as to what was going on with Dowsing. Just walking around with Hangers pointed forward without wondering what was creating the Dowsable anomaly, or what powers it, seems crazy to me. I figured out that something was creating the signal, and the amount of flux, determines my ability to Dowse or not. Yes that’s my excuse or alibi, I need Power, which I’ll get during the upcoming Solar cycle 25. You’ll just have to wait and see. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I like new stuff. These guys say the same things about any kind of advance treasure finding devices which I enjoying using...Art

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, you NEVER answered my question. Why doesn't dowsing work? Can you answer that?

Done answered it. From the last time you asked: It's a lot like asking "Why aren't psychics real?" Because they're fakers. There's really no other answer.

In other words: Dowsing doesn't work because it's pretend.

I'm sure that's not the answer you want, so I'm equally sure you'll continue to say i never answered your question.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I give a hoot, I was curious as to what was going on with Dowsing. Just walking around with Hangers pointed forward without wondering what was creating the Dowsable anomaly, or what powers it, seems crazy to me. I figured out that something was creating the signal, and the amount of flux, determines my ability to Dowse or not. Yes that’s my excuse or alibi, I need Power, which I’ll get during the upcoming Solar cycle 25. You’ll just have to wait and see. Dowser

dowser-the-person, there's 3 things I've learned about dowsers-in-general:

1. They don't know what they're really doing.
2. They don't know how to find out what they're really doing.

And most importantly:

3. They don't want to know.

In science, things are figured out through the experimentation process. Knowing how to design a proper experiment for what you want to test is paramount. Science history is chocked full of Bad Experiments that led people astray but, fortunately, due to the repeatability clause science tends to be self-correcting.

I've yet to see a dowser who knew anything about designing a proper experiment for testing anything. Heck, if they could they probably wouldn't be a dowser. But I have seen a whole lotta really Bad Experiments. Dowsers have a strong preference in believing over knowing, and pointing out how mesmerizingly awful their test protocol was usually gives them a bad case of denials. Like my posts tend to do with people.

Dowsers don't want to know how to properly test dowsing. They want to believe. Your belief is that more solar activity helps your dowsing. I know another dowser who is adamant that solar activity neutralizes dowsing. Neither one of you have ever done a real experiment to test this. If you had, both of you would realize you're both wrong.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Done answered it. From the last time you asked: It's a lot like asking "Why aren't psychics real?" Because they're fakers. There's really no other answer.

In other words: Dowsing doesn't work because it's pretend.

I'm sure that's not the answer you want, so I'm equally sure you'll continue to say i never answered your question.
Ha Ha ! Your ability to see into all the Psychics minds in the world and know we are all faking, is amazing, I wish I had such power !! Hey though, you can’t be psychic either. Is is that you want to believe in Dowsing, but lack of proof opens a window for harmless enjoyable conflicts of skepticism?
I know I can Dowse, just as you know I can’t. Who’s faking who ?
I use no psychic ability when I Dowse, I use Elements and L-rods, and I never think about what I’m looking for. I signal what I’m after. Dowser

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dowser, I'm 100% sure if you were to try to demonstrate your dowsing ability to me, you'd fail completely. You're 100% sure of that, too. Same as other dowsers.

I'm also sure there is a ready alibi, like "Ol' Carl emits SkepticWaves, so dowsing doesn't work around him." Here's a 4th thing I've learned about dowsers:

4. There's always an alibi.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dowser, I'm 100% sure if you were to try to demonstrate your dowsing ability to me, you'd fail completely. You're 100% sure of that, too. Same as other dowsers.

I'm also sure there is a ready alibi, like "Ol' Carl emits SkepticWaves, so dowsing doesn't work around him." Here's a 4th thing I've learned about dowsers:

4. There's always an alibi.
Carl. You deserve to see the truth, you’ve been a admirable skeptic. My demonstration will be this. No parlor tricks, been there done that. Pick out at least 3 of your favorite Treasure leads, but they have to be legal, keepable treasures. Hopefully at least one will be true. If you are wanting Gems, bring the signal sample, I only have Diamond. If Meteorite, be prepared to dig. It will have to be in the future, when my signals pick back up. But I will show you. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carl. You deserve to see the truth, you’ve been a admirable skeptic. My demonstration will be this. No parlor tricks, been there done that. Pick out at least 3 of your favorite Treasure leads, but they have to be legal, keepable treasures. Hopefully at least one will be true. If you are wanting Gems, bring the signal sample, I only have Diamond. If Meteorite, be prepared to dig. It will have to be in the future, when my signals pick back up. But I will show you. Dowser
Also I don’t bother with smalls, single coins or rings. A sizable treasure should Dowse at 10 miles away, on a good power Dowse. You don’t have to believe me until you see it. My 100 percent confidence is based on experience and testing myself. It will take less than 5 minutes to determine if the Treasure is close enough to signal back. If it is within signal reach, triangulation Dowsing will show the exact spot at distance. I’ll get to the spot, check again for target confirmation, depth of target and shape of target. The only way I can tell quantity of target is by quantity comparative Dowsing. I can only tell that there is more Element in the target object, than my signal object. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread