will be back in texas in 6 year

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
SCORPION GOLD STINER, GTI 1500, gti 2500 ,VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
am up here in utah cause kelly afb was closed. up at hill afb been detecting at the base, school, ghost towns, park. find junk rings silver, 18k gold plated. clads. i was down at brackettville texas couple year ago at fort clark which an old calvery post. my parent live there in a the old communication building had detect around there but find lot of radio parts. what to hit the hold fort out there. i got a mobile home there so i can detect the fort then.

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Thank you for your service Bruceuth. Let us know about the great finds you uncover in Utah. We'll be glad to see you back in Texas. Meanwhile, happy hunting :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
bruceuth

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
there won't be no metal detecting to day snow covering ground

OP
OP
bruceuth

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
no snow 59 a heat wave. hit a school jr high got 45 cent and the regular junk. tomorrow i going to HILL AFB where there a Frisbee golf going to detect it. the base will be shut down. but i should be able to get in. i be using the gti 1500 which i used today.

OP
OP
bruceuth

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
today hunt was out there at north park for three hours. got three cents, pulltabs, washer, junk metal. i going to start thating the scorpion gold stinger out last time i was there the scorpion found a 18k gold plated ring. that dectector stiff out rings. could be you can ground balance it. i detect school and that park in all metal it pick up less trash more good stuff. want to get it out to a gold ghost town.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread