Will be in Redding 09/01/2010 w/new device

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

I plan to return to Redding area the first week of September for a few days. Does anyone have a really good treasure lead for that area? Something you are sure of but no one has found(maybe not in most books). The device I have is newly patented element detector and has a lot of distance and depth--way more than a regular metal detector, so if you know of any....send me a PM and lets make a deal. I have located some silver and gold mines for others in KY and OH. Last October while in the Redding area I found one nugget the size of a pea at over 1/4 mile.

OP
OP
Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shiloh1,

Please PM me and we can give it a try...oh and don't pay attention to SWR, he probably sells regular Metal detectors and can't stand to see something replace his business. We all kind of laugh him off, once he zeros in on you he will follow you and try to cause you problems...I feel quite flattered he has turned his attention toward me nowdays, if he is tracking me he is leaving someone else alone. haha He wouldn't have the slightest idea what this device does...he has one but neither him nor the guy that let him tear into it have a clue how to use it...its in the software and especially the training! If you had never used a Geiger counter (nor had any training) and someone gave you one to play with it would be hard to figure out how to use it properly and then even if you knew electronics it would be tough to figure out exactly what was going on...now add chips and software and its even rougher. So keep watch he will suddenly stop as he is about to get some legal action he really doesn't want...I love this forum, you can say anyting you want but when you start lying about someone elses income and business reputation...its time someone did something.

Oh, don't forget to take out the trash on Nov. 2nd!

OP
OP
Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR,

I am not a salesman like yourself (never seen you deny association with large conventional metal detecting company).

What anyone else could see by "we" was that I was talking about several other T-net forum people...I know you always try to twist the words of others so maybe this will help someone see just how you are....feel sorry for you dude.

OP
OP
Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found two placer deposits on Clear Creek and a vein on Middel Creek near the Ruggles bros. holdup site. Will be in Redding area until Tuesday, now looking for coin caches, if you have any leads (for mines or coins), we still have time to look. PM me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions