Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope...to much feed back from each detector. I really don't see how it's working for him....I know with the Excalibur I can hear most hunters coming from 30 to 40 feet away. The only machine that I can hunt near is a CZ20/21. Years ago during the 80's, here in the Bay, there were 2 hunters that had a great Idea that they would hunt side by side with the old White's Treasure Master PI 1000's, needless to say they could never figure out what the problem was..........

Goldinwater

Nov 1, 2007
Hurst,Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Stingwray,Cz20, Excaliber, Spectrum xlt, Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I'am sure it doesn't work properly as it is, if at all.

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw it work with only 2 detectors at Daytona Beach several years ago. The guy rode a tractor with 2 detectors mounted on the front. When he got a signal he would plant a flag near the spot and after 10 or so flags he would hunt the flagged area with a CZ 20 manually.

mikeinOC1

Jul 3, 2006
Orange County CA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Minelab Excalibur, Fisher CZ21
You gotta say they put some effort and creativity into that one. I would bet the interference factor negates any edge they are trying to get in covering the area. Can anyone really tell from the video what brands they might be using ?

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt they could use that anywhere. Are they serious, or is that a metal detector club joke? I could just about afford the batteries, for one day's use.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread