Will you look thru my coins??

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The girl working the local carry out told me yesterday that her day off was tomorrow and would like me to come over and look at her coins to see if she has collected anything valueable.

I told her that I might try to buy some of them from her.

And before yall jump to conclusions she is married, her husband will be there also.

Im just curious as to what she has pulled from a gas station / carry out over the last 13 years.

Any suggestions on what I should offer per 1 dollar face on junk silver to buy??

Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i buy silver i pay just a little more then some can get at a coin shop.

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
18 times face is a fair offer. Make sure they understand retail value is a little higher, but pawn shops pay much less. Good luck on your buy.

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
The girl working the local carry out told me yesterday that her day off was tomorrow and would like me to come over and look at her coins to see if she has collected anything valueable.

I told her that I might try to buy some of them from her.

And before yall jump to conclusions she is married, her husband will be there also.

Im just curious as to what she has pulled from a gas station / carry out over the last 13 years.

Any suggestions on what I should offer per 1 dollar face on junk silver to buy??
I didn't jump to conclusions you did while you was writing your post..I didn't think about it til I read your don't jump to conclusions..lol

OP
OP
Xiao en

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i
called today after my daily deeds were done and got ahold of the husband, He seemed to be a little miffed during the conversation stating I only have 1 SLQ and several 48-64 quarters. I told him I am interested to buy and he blew me off. An obvious situation of lack of communication between the husband and wife.

I ultimately only wanted to increse my silver pile at the same time helping with finantial troubles for a local family. The Husband was less than willing to part with his silver....cant say that i blame him.

Oh well cant win them all. Tomorrow brings 4 more boxes of halves, cant wait.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions