Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

I just wanted to give my friends here at the Treasure Net a chance to win my "Cache" of Wheat pennies. :icon_pirat:

It is not really a cache I found but I dug these babies one by one and now they can be yours. They date from 1910 to 1958, mostly Philadelphia mint with some D and S mixed in. I tumble cleaned them so they are now for the most part corrosion and dirt free.

Here is how we will do it, I will run the contest for a week to give everyone a chance that wants one. Guess the number of Wheaties in the jars, only :stop: ONE (1) guess per person please to make it simple. The only hint I will give is the jars are pint sized. :icon_study:

There will be two winners, the best guess gets 2/3rds of them second place takes the rest. All I ask is that the winners pay the postage cost only. Have Fun! :icon_sunny:

Steve

P.S. Jars not included....

Attachments

• IMG_0536.JPG
    IMG_0536.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 372
OP
OP
Goldiver

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Win My "Cache" of Wheat Pennies!!......

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
2 million 4 hundred & eighty five thousand four hundred two ...

Give my 2/3rd's to Mastereagle22 ... I will even pick up the postage ... :thumbsup:

~ Nick ~

OOOhhhh, so close! :icon_jokercolor: :tard: :icon_jokercolor:

toolman61

May 31, 2008

Neat contest. I'll say the same amount of your post's 707 HH Tom and GL all

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'll have to go along with Nicky...NOT...999 will be my guesstamate.. :icon_study:

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006

(but I'm just guessing for the sake of guessing & not really trying to win'em. :wink:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread