tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to get out of the house today, so I went out to the bluffs I've found a few Indian artifacts before to enjoy a little peace and quiet. I looked for more then the normal wildlife outside the common Prairie Dogs and Cottontails that roam the area, but that was all that was around. Along the creek I kept trying to get a shot of this beautiful King Fisher bird. Twice I had him focused and ready to hit the shutter, but he kept dropping down in the creek and back up to a tree further away. He was sure chattering loudly as though he was laughing at me. I have seen Bobcat tracks in this area and every now and a Fox, Coyote and a few Deer you'll spot out here. It was mostly a cloud covered day, but those clouds did break just a little for just a glimpse of sunshine ever now and then. I wish I could hunt for Cottontails in this area, as you could sure bag your limit in a short time with a .22 ... When I first moved to this area 28 years ago there were Pheasants around, but they're all gone now. The last one I saw was Rooster maybe five, six years ago? as it jumped up and surprised me on a Christmas day I recall.

Attachments

• winter nov 2015 1a.jpg
    winter nov 2015 1a.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 91
  • winter nov 2015 1.jpg
    winter nov 2015 1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 87
  • winter nov 2015 2.jpg
    winter nov 2015 2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 93
  • winter nov 2015 3.jpg
    winter nov 2015 3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 99
  • winter nov 2015.jpg
    winter nov 2015.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 98

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Thanks for the Neat Pics!! Nice Scenes!! By the way, what is that white stuff covering the ground?? He He!! Hope you're well!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Thanks for the Neat Pics!! Nice Scenes!! By the way, what is that white stuff covering the ground?? He He!! Hope you're well!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
White sand.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the Last pic !
it Doesn't look so Cold

Top Member Reactions