Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...I just had to get out ONE LAST TIME!!!

The storm is coming, but weather was nice today (in the upper 30's) and the ground's not frozen (yet) so I went up the road to check a couple of private yards I hunted to death over the summer. I dug almost any signal, even if I thought it was a penny. I found 30 pennies, 3 nickels, a dime, a 1958 Franc coin, a small padlock, a kid's initial ring that looks very old (neighborhood developed in '58) and wouldn't you know it, a metal soldier holding a metal detector! Looks like the coil is long gone, but he's still wearing his headphones!

DEC6.jpg

DEC5-1.jpg

DEC2-1.jpg

DEC3-1.jpg

DEC1-1.jpg

Hope everyone had a great year! For you hunt-all-year-round people, please keep us unfortunates inspired and entertained over the winter by posting your neat finds ;D

Nat

Upvote 0

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im digging on the FRANC

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Nat,cool design on the franc.We just got 8 inches of snow and we're supposed to get 8-10 more tomorrow.Winter sucks ! ;D

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Beautiful frenchie Nat, congrats on the sweet digs. Man, too bad about the coil missing but that soldier is really cool. Love that! Glad you got out. Our ground has been froze like a rock for weeks, it's hopeless. :)

Smiles!
BDoo

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG Nat ! very nice finds , its dark when i get home and looks like cold and rain tommorow and sunday :'( sure is hard on me since i didnt get to go last weekened either ! congrats Nat

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
the storm your brewing is headed this way, but I'm getting up early tomorrow and going md'ing anyway. I want to try the pulse 8 with the control box on my chest rig. it gets heavy too soon on the shaft on dry land.

very nice finds, the soldier is way too cool. I think I'd take a small washer and glue it on then paint it. my dad had alot of lead soldier molds, I'll have to check out if he has one with the mine detector.

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
And you said you were done ::)! Good job Nat! Love the soldier dude! We broke record high temps here this week. 80's for goodness sake! Sorry about your frozen ground and up coming storm! Bundle up!!

Take care,
Moon

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nat,
Congrats on the silver, but that soldier is the coolest! What a neat find. I've never seen one before like that.
Great job,
MM

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Well,it's 8:45 and starting to snow here near Warsaw,MO.Good finds Nat.Looks like you just made it.As soon as my satelite dish loads up I'll lose the internet also.What a great place!

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Natman said:
...I just had to get out ONE LAST TIME!!!

The storm is coming, but weather was nice today (in the upper 30's) and the ground's not frozen (yet) so I went up the road to check a couple of private yards I hunted to death over the summer. I dug almost any signal, even if I thought it was a penny. I found 30 pennies, 3 nickels, a dime, a 1958 Franc coin, a small padlock, a kid's initial ring that looks very old (neighborhood developed in '58) and wouldn't you know it, a metal soldier holding a metal detector! Looks like the coil is long gone, but he's still wearing his headphones!

DEC6.jpg

DEC5-1.jpg

DEC2-1.jpg

DEC3-1.jpg

DEC1-1.jpg

Hope everyone had a great year! For you hunt-all-year-round people, please keep us unfortunates inspired and entertained over the winter by posting your neat finds ;D

Nat

Nice digs Nat. We got some snow comin' here too and I thought about one more hunt....but it didn't happen today.

OP
OP
Natman

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks you guys, I woke up around 5 a.m. and looked outside..we got the snow and there's more coming..temps will moderate though into the 40's-50s next week (maybe another hunt before Christmas???)

Nat

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, Nat! 8) That was an awesome last minute hunt! :o That snow won't last long. You'll be out hunting again before ya know it. Fantastic finds! Stay warm! :)

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread