winter time blues

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well folks I don't no about you but here in pa its winter now, what does that mean , to cold to go out and search, ground frozen. So I guess I do internet research, read my magazines and wait for a better time I suppose. what else can you do guys. I went to our local lake shores water very low found the typical coins, and fisherman beer cans etc. Well good luck to all, keep metal detecting before we will be shut down on that to. seriously slowly they are taking areas away, I would like to take something away from those people, I'll leave it at that. STAY VIGILANT

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Hang in there, Maybe by the end of March you can get out.

Today was 21 with the wind a blowing

OBN0344.jpg

WhiteTornado

Jun 18, 2013
Baltimore/DC area
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-pointer, Sampson T-handle Shovel, Lesche hand digger, Garrett and Gray Ghost Ultimate headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down here in Maryland, ground is still okay, not frozen yet. Hang in there. One of my indoor plans for the winter is to go over my iffy finds from this season, to see if I missed anything that's really a keeper.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean......I've been having to wear a long sleeved shirt lately! :laughing7:

ZR2guy

Jan 6, 2011
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 700 (stock and 6" coil), Pro-find 35 PP, Makro PP, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This time of the year in Ohio, we call them coats.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions