Wireless Headphones??

PlayingInTheDirt

Nov 17, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Nokta Fors Relic, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garrett Pro Pointer, Coiltek Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone

I'm looking for a headphone setup that has a wireless transmitter that plugs into the headphone jack if they make such thing. I am using a etrac and just thought about it so thought i would ask if they make such thing. If anyone uses one or knows were i can purchase please send me some info.

Thanks In Advance:thumbsup:

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just use a heavy duty extension type cable , plug it into the headphone jack and tie it to my equipment belt then plug in my headset into the extension jack on my belt. This solves most troubles for me.

Pinball

Dec 18, 2014
Ashland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rapoo H3070 2.4GHz Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone w/ Mic & Volume Control. This is what I use and love the fact they are wireless. I would think they would work with your detector but you should ask some one who knows more then myself. I use them on an AT Pro. They are only $40 shipped on eBay so if you don't like them just use them for something else. Lots of youtube videos with people using them to detect. Good luck

OP
OP
PlayingInTheDirt

PlayingInTheDirt

Nov 17, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Nokta Fors Relic, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garrett Pro Pointer, Coiltek Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rapoo H3070 2.4GHz Wireless Stereo Headset Headphone w/ Mic & Volume Control. This is what I use and love the fact they are wireless. I would think they would work with your detector but you should ask some one who knows more then myself. I use them on an AT Pro. They are only $40 shipped on eBay so if you don't like them just use them for something else. Lots of youtube videos with people using them to detect. Good luck

Thanks For Info :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread