Wish i had the cash.....and knew it was true

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Are you kidding? You want to buy $250 face value of crappy CWI rolled halves for $750? For that much dough you could go to a coin store and buy a bunch of 40% halves (about 250 of them).

By the numerous typos in the ad, the person is either foreign or really illiterate.

Caveat emptor amigo.

Jim

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops....gotta ignore me....i was reading it as $500 worth of halves....i hate having to think....its a weak point of mine
*Edit Upon further examination i noticed a bi-centennial and a 197? half in there so far.......didnt buy....just from the pic....

NEVERMIND =P

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
not only are they CWI wrapped, they're probably marked "CDH" on each roll. I don't know who this CDH is but I do believe that they hit every bank and CU near me for a 300 mile radius...CDH -- I'm calling you out! I'm tired of buyin yer dumps!

AMC

GMan00001

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That and in the picture, I can physically see 28 rolls which would be 560 coins. And that is only what is visible, you can see there is another layer (which is probably the rest of the box).

Even if I had the cash this would be one to avoid.

Scott (Mich)

Mar 23, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
amc rulz said:
not only are they CWI wrapped, they're probably marked "CDH" on each roll. I don't know who this CDH is but I do believe that they hit every bank and CU near me for a 300 mile radius...CDH -- I'm calling you out! I'm tired of buyin yer dumps!

AMC

/Agree

This CDH person is like a tom cat spraying everyone's tires. You never see him but you sure see where he was.

Scott (MI)

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
I just sent him an email and said... Are you crazy you are offering $250 worth of halves for $750. I got one better. I will sell you 500 Ike dollars for $750.

Think he wil answer me?

HH

Cat

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Give ol dave a call his number is there 516-983-7716 out of Central Islip, NY