Wish Me Luck

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG0547.jpg

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I sure hope your not going alone, and definitely hope you report back.. Why don't you just got to the spot I showed you? :icon_scratch: lol

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Going with my friend Ruger. Hope the lions and bears stay at play! Too many bb sized nugs calling my name lol

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least your bringing your trusty pal, bears n lions and tweaker's oh my! Many bb size nugs with your name on em, stay safe and hope you get em all!!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
100MEDIA36IMAG0419.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1166.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
22 lbs. + me pushing 300 lbs. Lol

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good luck, and get some gold!

All the best,

Lanny

Lotus Geologist

Jan 6, 2014
Lotus/Coloma, California
Detector(s) used
MXT, TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hmmm.. Wouldn't it be great to let gravity do the work... Float down the river from Coloma to your spot, prospect, then float on down to Salmon Falls. I'm new at prospecting, but not at using the river for transport.

Good luck! I will be out somewhere nearby tomorrow... Possibly Greenwood Creek, or maybe Racehorse Bend.

John

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hell ya Lotus! Just dreaming about that. We think alike!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi guys! I am back alive! Awesome trip! Cold, wet, dark, slippery gave blood twice lol. Will post the pan shot + 2 extra bonus goodies. Give me another hour.

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Savage... Glad to hear you made I back! Bet it was nasty out there for sure. Got my projects takin care of and ill be free to dig next weekend, lets hit that spot I was talking about... Looking forward to the pics!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well guys made the long trek up river. Drizzled all day. Setting up at the site photo I see a piece of gold laying on a rock! What's the best way to get gold? Look down and pick it up! Drop it in the snuffer! IMAG1170.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1171.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1172.jpg Halfway home!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pulled almost a half gram and a fat Garnet to boot! IMAG1182.jpg

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Aufisher nice finds today. I passed over your starting point about 1PM and was wondering how you were fairing on the hike in the rain. Obviously bad weather means nothing to you. LOL More finds to you...

Goldenmojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread