11.5 KB · Views: 143

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
hmmmm you might wanna talk to David because it is on tv...he watches it all the time! He was so excited when he found out that it was back on that if he can't be there to watch it, he records it! :wink: Maybe he can let ya know what channel carries it or you can stop by and watch the hours he has recorded sometime when you get to Oregon.....IF you get to Oregon since you won't be coming this next trip.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder why its not on here :icon_scratch:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
that I do not know....the channel that it is on I don't think I have at my place but I know David has it at his. I have watched it with him. I only have basic cable at home because I watch so little tv. We have Bend Broadband and they have a website....wonder if there would be a listing what channel it is on?? Not sure and David is working but when he gets home this afternoon I will try and remember to get hold of him and find out which channel it is on.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you put that back to back with the Rat Patrol and thats some good tv

drywalldave

Feb 6, 2008
redmond oregon
AA:
The channel I watch 'Combat" on it "The American Life" channel, it is followed by "Rat Patrol", 2 episodes, then a different episode of "Combat" , then "12 O'clock High". I schedule my day around "Combat", better now that when I watched it as a kid.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
drywalldave said:
AA:
The channel I watch 'Combat" on it "The American Life" channel, it is followed by "Rat Patrol", 2 episodes, then a different episode of "Combat" , then "12 O'clock High". I schedule my day around "Combat", better now that when I watched it as a kid.
Hmm we dont get that channel here i wonder if its the name of the channel you know i live in California :-X

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread