Greenie
Jun 22, 2013
wilson county, tenn
Detector(s) used
Gamma 6000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wison county 1800's farm

I own this farm, the old house burn't down, 1932, tenament house built and last occupied in the 40's, collapsed and rotted away. I have taken a bobcat and scraped the top ground, tin and tick bearing plants away. Are any of you professionals willing to give me a crash course in detecting, as i have very little experience, in exchange for hunting the area with me? I have a gamma 6000. Anything you find under estimated value of $200 you keep. anything above, we split. There is a lot of trash, nails, horseshoes, bullet casings, in the area. but have found 1 toy gun, 30 marbles, standing eagle button, pocket knife in bad shape, files, axe head and watch/clock parts. I am looking to learn so there will be lots of questions and looking over your shoulder to learn techniques and use. Oh and we don't have to fill in our holes. looking for knowledgeable person willing to share the know how. Thanks

bcurrey

Feb 22, 2013
I'm in Murfreesboro. I'd be interested in meeting up with you. In pretty new to this, but we could see what we come up with. I have a Garrett 350 and just ordered a propointer. PM me if you are interested!

normalizer

Sep 3, 2012
Nashville, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT PRO, and Garrett Pro Pointer. Hope to one day be good enough to justify buying a Whites V3Xi.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in Nashville and would love to come by....

Matherace

Jun 22, 2013
I am interested in meeting up.. Can't say I'm an expert on the gamma 6000, but I have owned quite a few detectors and might have some general knowledge/tricks of the trade to offer. Mainly, I'm getting sick of hunting by myself all the time and it would be great to find others nearby who want to get out there and find some metal!

bcurrey

Feb 22, 2013
Matherace, what part of town you live? I'm in Murfreesboro. I'm a newbie but up for a hunting buddy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions