With all this Ice.....

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
Thought it would have been a little cooler here. I had a pretty good month. The picture with the rings on my hand are the keepers so far, the rest gets melted. I am wanting to sell the nice rings outright and maybe buy me a boat and run a hookah system to go find more.

Thanks,
Chris IMG_0115.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0127.JPG IMG_0116.JPG

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's a beautiful, dazzling display , SS!

Congratulations on great detecting!:notworthy:

Lorraine

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
You only live once.
Go for it. I can only imagine
what you'll find with that gear as it seems
you've got it honed in and wired as it is.
Those are some crazy nice rings.
Good for you.

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I'm talking about.Very nice finds.Congrats

OP
OP
Southernstyle

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
We all, know it isn't easy working out in the water but it SURE beats a normal desk job. All I do is metal detect. I still work construction when there are big jobs available but with the economy the way it has been and the price of gold.....It has paid me pretty good lately. I am lucky enough to have a girlfriend that understands that metal detecting actually does pay off sometimes. It's not easy knowing you're man is playing on the beach all day while she is at work. However, the LEO Diamond is currently on her hand and she is loving it. It is a beautiful ring and shines like no other Diamonds I have found. I already can't wait to find another one...

As some of you know on this forum and others, I am always willing to take visitors out MD'ing. So if you are headed this way, get in touch with me and we can go dig some gold. I also just purchased a electric hookah from Hookahmax and am bringing it on island next two weeks, so that will be here to play with also.

C Ya soon,
Chris

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you are hunting in a better neck of the woods than i am..... NICE. What island you on?

Dew

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leo diamonds have laser inscribed ID numbers. I wouldn't try selling it.

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Real nice . Congratulations

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation!!! I return soon, To be continued dig for to be millioner. I wich you luck

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man!!!!!!!!!! love the jewelry and the jetskis!!!!!

OP
OP
Southernstyle

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
Wow, Jet ski is pretty cool, however no where for chicks to lay out..... I am looking for a nice pontoon or tri-toon boat. We are going to use it as a water taxi also to run tourist from beach to port.

Thanks for all the comments. I'm in Fl now looking for boats, people to buy gold/diamonds and to find more gold/diamonds if i can.

Before all the reply's, I sell my melt gold to ARA and I am looking for a reasonable price for the nicer rings. I am not going to pawn shops or anything like that. Just trying to find someone willing to pay half of what rings are appraised for.

Received my electric from hookamax and it was at my sisters house in Fl waiting on me. Looks nice. Haven't fired it up yet but will probably wait until i get back to Cayman. I can't wait to use it though.

Thanks,
Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread