witness chamber/l-rods

D

dowser501

get a matchbox, poke 2 holes in it and slip in a sample of the desired target and run it up the rod.
The irish suck a sample of the chosen target.

M

Mike(Mont)

Try ebay or American Society of Dowsers, or do a Google search for dowsing rods. As for witness, if you use one rod you can hold a witness in your opposite hand in your fingertips. I've heard between your thumb and index finger, but since your fingers are alternating polarity, maybe the thumb and middle finger, I don't know. Another way is to press the witness against your forehead (the lower part). I've heard that metal witness like gold can affect the rod if it touches it, I don't know, don't use one.

Some people even write the word down on a piece of paper and use that for a witness. The idea is to impress your subconscious, and the best way to do that is when you use emotion. Positive or negative both have a big effect. If you use negative (doubt, fear, etc,) of course you will destroy your dowsing. I read a yogi (Rumi Da) says he likes to think of his puppy licking his face. Try to achieve a joyful state of mind, or wait until another time.

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
The only dowsers that need a witness chamber are those that have never seen gold or silver or of such a low IQ that they cannot remember what the stuff looks like. Just another example of American sales ingenuity in fleecing the gullible. The more they charge , the more assistance you think you are getting at finding treasures. Max

M

Mike(Mont)

The world's best dowsers came from France. Many of them used witness dowsing techniques developed in the early 1900's. Many times the witness was used with a magnet, radioactive ore, or just sunlight. All have an ionizing/disintegrating effect which produces an amplification of the witness' field.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread