Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
WMA Down? Can't post this

have ya seen this BS

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/western-mining-alliance-c575821.html
The Western Mining Alliance presents themselves as group of revolutionary mining rights activists, calling themselves the Western Mining Alliance at times which is a long established upstanding mining association since 1945, but the western mining alliance fraudulently presents themselves as part of this well respected Western Mining Alliance association, when in reality WMA has onle just started a few months ago.

After communicating with me they wanted donations and my professional contacts in the mining business, which I hesitated to do as something did not feel right. Then one night two days ago, I received a call threatening my life. I have the phone company working now to track it down.

I fear for my life, and am seriously initiating a restraining order, but after I saw their web site at www.westernminingalliance.com and that they actually had banners they give to the public of a skull&bones emblem on black background, I thought it better to let you take care of this.

They or their associates are now stalking me, my business associates and other business contacts.

SUMMARY

1.Fraud

2.Misrepresentation of business

3.Stalking

4.Phone threats

and God knows what else they are doing in the area of possible drug smuggling, or other un-american activitiers. I fear for my life so do not let them know any of this came from me, I am afraid I will be hunted down and murdered.

909-823-5921

WHOIS INFO Westernminingalliance.org

Western Mining Alliance
Enterprise Systems
Scott Chiara
westernminingalliance.org
10667 Basie Way
Cordova, California 95670
comments.gif
Comments
country.gif
United States
category.gif
Society & Culture
Share with others:

Was the above complaint useful to you?

[TD="colspan: 6"][/TD]

Upvote 0

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just checked - the forum is up as of five minutes ago for me and website is there also.

Pm me if you want

As for the "complaint" website story - just a greenie disciple, trying to do an amateur hatchet job.

Think of the havoc we could make, if we started doing the same thing! Too bad we have principles.

Last edited:

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
WMA just made their official response to the real crooks in Sacramento and Fish and Game. This is a childish response to try and discredit them. If you have to cheat to win, you never win... Shame on the left leaners

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My, My, somebody does not like us banning together to fight!..........................63bkpkr

P.S. I have the WMA chap's business card from the meeting in Auburn, he is a nice guy.

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have ya seen this BS

The Western Mining Alliance presents themselves as group of revolutionary mining rights activists, calling themselves the Western Mining Alliance at times which is a long established upstanding mining association since 1945, but the western mining alliance fraudulently presents themselves as part of this well respected Western Mining Alliance association, when in reality WMA has onle just started a few months ago.

Two things have happened and its not as it appears:

1. There was a glitch on our website so it went down over memorial day weekend. Apparently google refreshed its rankings then, and since WMA wasn't active, our site is not near the top of the search engine list when the refreshed. Next time google refreshes, it will get back up there.

2. There is a (long) story about that complaint. We were in communications with an un-named party who wanted us to help promote his organization. As the communications with him progressed, we decided that we just had too much stuff on our plate and we couldn't move forward with his project. Apparently I didn't do a very good job telling him that we couldn't take on his project and he took offense and wrote what he wrote in a moment of (apparent) frustration. The nature of the site he posted it to, is once something is posted (on THEIR SITE), it would have cost US $1800 minimum to take it off. And those site also use search engine tricks to ensure they are at the top of the searchs- so what you see is what you get. It's basically an extortion racket (cool idea if you think that way). We joke around about it all the time. I eventually worked it out with the guy, but his assault was already posted, and neither of us wanted to pay the money to take it down.

So the reason you are seeing it now is since our WMA main site isn't at the top of the search list, that site is. It's old news and its kinda funny, as we thought the that GangGreen (my new term for enviros, I heard on the Bill Meyer Radio Show) would think that WMA REALLY MEANS BUSINESS- with the supposed threats and all.

As anyone who has followed us has seen, the guy was obviously upset and and wanted to smear us, but then wanted to recant but he couldn't. So there it sits.

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Minerrick, Thanks
haven't been able to do much, cept packing boxes signing papers and being told one and then another thing happens, getting the move on, so not upto date, new headquaters will be Yuba/Sierra county lines, when i get settle in will be lookin for for prospectors Detecting or something along the line of dredging?
so 63bkpkr, Fullpan, oh Hefty you as well, Maybe? Breakfast at Edelweiss? use to be a place i stopped at many times having one heck of a meal after getting gas across the street, problem with eating there is you just want to set up the cot
i just want to thank everyone for posting stuff related to this dredging ban
2cmorau

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
good luck on your move to greener pastures! that initial post is so out of context with WMA that made me sick! hacked and trying to disrupt clubs/individuals/ and screwing with our rights.i kinda got the same treatment from the sierra club here in Misery.threats/phone calls cuseing me and my wife 24 hours a day!lies to several news papers (Columbia Missouri) and calls to the then Govenor of Misery! now when i go out i go prepared to defend myself because of these threats to me and my family/property!i can be civil with almost anyone, but if another threat confronts me, im prepared to defend myself! I know they are watching/recording everything! i think this forum threads are copyrighted?? so if they try to use this in court, ill sue them f**k#@s

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Russau
when i had the mining store, one evening ( worked fulltime during the day)I drove up parked the truck and walking to the shop saw what look like mud spread on the windows and the entrance door, at first thought, "what the hell" turns out it was human feces, these envirotrash people are sick and mentally unstable

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey 2cmorau,

"so 63bkpkr, Fullpan, oh Hefty you as well, Maybe? Breakfast at Edelweiss? use to be a place i stopped at many times having one heck of a meal after getting gas across the street, problem with eating there is you just want to set up the cot"

Yes having a cot somewhere nearby to Edleweiss sounds good though it could be dangerous as the place can be addicting and could ruin ones figure. A little get together like that could be arranged so stay in touch!

I've another week of exercise and then this coming Saturday I will do a pre-trip experimental hike to see what my body thinks of it. If it says everything is reasonable then likely late in the morning on the 24th I could be headed up that way. I am so hoping the trial hike goes well!............................63bkpkr Also, Happy Fathers Day Everyone!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread