Gold Bug Pro
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT great pr for us all as the many are judged by the actions of the few. This one'll bite us in the arse for years as the poster child for dredging. Seen it many times throughout these many years :BangHead: :censored: most notably the x owner of a huge prospecting website..no drugs but all else in place and for at least 10 years pics/pics and more utilized against dredgers sic sic sic...John

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no ones gonna use him as an anti miner poster child.

Notice he wasn't cited for dredging without a permit.

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They really caused that piece of **** tin sluice a dredge? LOL. Of course its someone from Cotati, no surprise there.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats not a dredge, its a river sluice on dry land. Guy must have been high to think he would capture any gold like that.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all need to respond to this and have them post the truth, here's what I wrote on facebook to them, join in and let's put them in their place, at the very least put 100 likes on it! -

Reed Lukens

You actually call it an "Illegal dredge mine"? Why did you lie to the public? Where's the picture of the dredge? This is not a dredge mine and there is no such thing. Your making up a name to bring the anti-dredging law into the light again but for what reason? You only show a picture of some drug addicts beat up sluice box and a sluice box is Not a Gold Dredge! Did you arrest him for dredging illegally? No... Did you only arrest him for drug possession? Yes... Looks to me like you're being paid to bring the term "illegal dredge mine" into a public forum where many law abiding citizens will have no idea that you are twisting the truth to forward your own personal anti mining agenda. Some homeless tweaker living on a river with a sluice box that was probably given to him to make a living with has nothing to do with dredging. It's funny how the truth about dredging and its benefits to the river systems is widely accepted throughout the rest of the world. Only in California, would a group of Karuk Indian's, not wanting placer miners finding their marijuana farms, be able to turn the Golden State against the truth and actual facts about mining and gold dredging. So please stick to facts and don't use false terms like "illegal dredge mine" to spread disinformation and twist the truth. I mean this is a Sheriffs office web site, so we expect the truth, the whole truth, and not a bunch of made up crap like you have posted above.
https://www.facebook.com/tuolumnecountysheriff/posts/1133023120150179

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone, we hit them hard. They tried to say that they also had a picture of a pump and a hose... which still does not make a dredge. Excellent work everyone :evil6:
Merry Christmas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread