Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho

Attachments

• 0399.jpg
    0399.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Love the way that lens separated the subject from the background. The depth of the picture up around her head I really like. Good picture.

Great photo. I hope she's not in the witness protection program.

hope she didn't just swim over from russia

Yeah, back on track...very nice shot Ron! Sorry about the distraction.

Great Picture Ron!! HH Chug and Red

Nice picture, but Seriously, you should not have posted that without permission. It will be on the internet forever and she might not like that.. Then again, being in public means your fair game.. just sayin

Nice picture, but Seriously, you should not have posted that without permission. It will be on the internet forever and she might not like that.. Then again, being in public means your fair game.. just sayin

I don't think She'll look here.........She don't look like the mdin type.. your safe Ron.:laughing7:

Love the way that lens separated the subject from the background. The depth of the picture up around her head I really like. Good picture.
Thanks BosnMate, Yes the 400mm 5.6L isolates the subject very well. It requires a lot of light to be able to get a fast enough shutter speed to avoid blur from camera shake, and to catch moving subjects. I had the aperture set at 6.3, and shutter speed of 1/1000 for birds. The almost wide open aperture gave the shallow depth of field.

Appreciate your concern airscapes, but if she was worried about getting her picture taken, I don't think she would have been there. There were lots of people besides me taking pictures there that day.

There are other internet forums specifically for street photography, and candid shots. This subject has been discussed a lot. Looking at the legal aspect, the consensus is anyone in a public place is "Fair Game".

back in the day we went to Big Sur and oops nevermind :censored:

Hey, Old Dude, that's kinda funny, in a sick kinda way!!! hahaha
Great shots Ron.

Key word though 'she'...remains a 'mystery she' :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back