Wondering Around wondering

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't...they have more education than their brain can handle

OP
OP
D

David Ritchie

I think you might have hit it right on the head and someone have hit them on the head with another book.
Carl David Ritchie
[email protected]

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
sometimes folks with superior educations lack common sense. go figure?! ;)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
hollowpointred said:
sometimes folks with superior educations lack common sense. go figure?! ;)
You are either born with common sense or you aren't.
You can't learn it from a book. Oh...You can read about it....but you have to have that common sense gene in order to apply what you have read.
There are far too many people who know its out there...buts its always just beyond their grasp.
Studies have shown that superior genius is just a thread away from insanity...hmmmm ::)

jeff from east pa

Feb 13, 2006
I have a friend like that very smart but has no common sense . went to his house one morning before we went detecting he asked if I wanted some breakfast I said sure. I said how about some toast he said sure so he gets some bread and starts stuffing the bread in the toaster. I said what are you doing he said I'm trying to get the bread down in this thing. I said hey meat head push the handle down. And this guy is a surgical tech at a hospital. DON'T GET SICK!!!!!!!!!!!1 :-\

Fatboy

Dec 28, 2006
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
an engineer friend of mine once asked why would i want to dig up a valuable old coin when i could buy it from ebay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread