wondering your ages?

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even though someone earlier thought that I was is middle school I'm in my mid 30's

rckymtn

Jan 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time for the old farts to speak up - 47 here..

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Old fart?

Lordy, and I thought I was YOUNG! At least that's the way I feel in real life. But I'm old enough to have sired the oldest of you! Heading to 64 very quickly.....

But then I'll be on government assistance just like all those professional welfares of generational descent very soon :) But then I worked all my life rather than birthing offspring.

I remember sitting at a light in Newport News, Virginia with a van in front of me with children climbing all around unrestrained. I happened to look at the vanity plate and it read -

ILV4FRE

Let me see, doesn't that say "I Live For Free"????

Oh well, it's coming my time to join the rolls...

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old fart?

Lordy, and I thought I was YOUNG! At least that's the way I feel in real life. But I'm old enough to have sired the oldest of you! Heading to 64 very quickly.....

But then I'll be on government assistance just like all those professional welfares of generational descent very soon :) But then I worked all my life rather than birthing offspring.

I remember sitting at a light in Newport News, Virginia with a van in front of me with children climbing all around unrestrained. I happened to look at the vanity plate and it read -

ILV4FRE

Let me see, doesn't that say "I Live For Free"????

Oh well, it's coming my time to join the rolls...

with that many tricycle motors and carpet crawlers it could be I Love 4 Free also.

26 here, going on 40.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too am 29. This is a lot younger crowd than I thought!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread