Woodland Detectors Shout Out

VMI99

Mar 24, 2011
Just wanted to say "THANKS" to Mike with Woodland Detectors for getting me a great deal on my new E-Trac and taking the time to explain, over the phone, how to set the detector up. Mike is a true professional and I greatly appreciated his advise and willingness to answer my questions!

I have had the detector for not quite a week and due to the holiday have only had time to go out once. I took Mike's advice and listened to what the detector was telling me and not just relaying on the screen. I dug a ton of trash, which I expected I would, but also ended up with three keepers (44 wheat, 1875 Indian Head and a 1873 Seated Dime). I intentionally picked an area I've hammered over the years and I'm pleasantly surprised with my finds. All three coins were dug at a depth of approx 6 - 8 inches with the Indian Head and Seated coming from an area that is absolutely loaded with can slaw and iron.

Still don't have a clue as far as how to interpret what the screen is telling me, but also haven't read the manual. I figure with time, tons of digging and some more digging I'll get a pretty good handle on it. If anyone should have any advise/recommendations please let me know.

Respectfully,

Matt

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You got an awesome machine there! Mike is a good guy as well.

If you didn't already get Andy Sabish E-Trac book. VERY good read!

F

Felinepeachy

ALL the independent dealers here on TreasureNet are good guys!! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread