woohoo

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
hi Mike, Congrats on your upcoming trip. I've never been to Florida so I can't give you any tips, but I wish
you the best of luck at finding several really good finds.

Have a great trip there and back. Don't forget to take your camere. We want to see some of what you see there. LOL

Ray

OP
OP
Planet1mars

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for that reminder it never crossed my mind.. im just hopeing this dang hernia thing recovery will be better by then.. but ill be there for a week. so im going to to do a little research and huntingbut i will take my camera

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Yup, that, too. You'll have to be very carefull about getting down low and back up again for a while. After a surgery
like that it is easy to strain it something and you want to be in good shape for the summer.

Ray

M

michigan michael

Hey good luck in FL. Hope you find lots of goodies.!

OP
OP
Planet1mars

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to find at least one gold Spanish coin or silver.... there is a few areas i can go and the beaches are all open i guess i have to becarefull and don't go in the water where there is a sunken boat being excavated

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
I wish you the best of luck Planet!

You will excuse me for being just a little jealous though. Three days in the fifties and the ground is still frozen, snowbanks while smaller are still here, and now there is snow falling again.

So, enjoy the warmth for those of us that are stuck here and forced to live vicariously through your good fortune!

Good Luck,
Mark

OP
OP
Planet1mars

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trust me i paid dearly. before that place i fell on my face from Ice and i just had that hernia surgery on feb 2.. then i slipped again on my back, you can ask dan the man my back is bad.. im fussed from L2 to S1 my crack of my butt starts now in the middle of my back LOL :tongue3: i had to take a few pain killers and im sore now

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread