WoooHoooo my first watch fob.......

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Went back to an older site i had been hunting before. This time went to a different part across from the main house. Started to swing and got a hard hit so i did what we do i dug. dug a big plug and swept coil over hole, still there so took out my plastic scoop and started to dig. At first i thought o great scrap metal but after seeing the shape and a bit of the image. think i got more excited about this then i do silver lol. Didn't find much else and darn bugs were so bad even after my use of some off. Will for sure be going back with a comb to go through it again. I tried to find out about this fob but haven't been able to find this one or any info. Mostly looking for an age. any info would be great thanks.

Attachments

• Watch phob 04-11-05.jpg
    Watch phob 04-11-05.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent find!

Find more, dig more, post more!

HH

Lonewolfe

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Most crane loaders don't change that much but the model of the dump truck might tell you an approximate age. Anything on the back? BTW, that's a really nice FOB.

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great looking fob!!!
I hope to have enough of them someday to have a nice little display piece...
Very good conversation pieces...

OP
OP
Mighty_Mouse

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Only difference is the one going for 40 bucks has writing on the back and mine doesnt. Hmmm i am wondering if mine is a fake lol. o well thanks bunches guys for all the info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions