Work Bonus

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey guys, I am always collecting treasure even if I'm not hunting. I am working on my grandmother's house and she came to me the other day with this little box. I opened it up and seen a bunch of neat things. Some gold and some silver. She gave me a uncirculated new nickle she got in the mail. She also gave me some stuff that came from italy long ago. Gave me this weird figure made of lead with a fox with human babies under it drinking milk from her nipples. She said it was old.

Got out saturday but only got a bunch of relics. I thought this was more interesting. I'll have some dug stuff to post soon. Hope you all like it.

HH Jeremy

Attachments

• work bonus 1.jpg
    work bonus 1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 247
Upvote 0

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
cool gifts. If not mistaken, I believe walf statue is of Romulus and Remus-not to be mistaken for the Star Trek Romulan home world. ;D

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Cool stuff! Grandma must be very nice :) The wolf figure is a trip, good luck on your next hunt!

joey

Mar 27, 2005
boston, ga
Detector(s) used
discovery 1100
AWSOME FINDS! my inlaws have alot of old coins! mabey i need to sweet talk them! LOL

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thanks guys, most of the stuff came from Italy. My great grandfather who I never met came to Pittsburgh p.a on a boat sometime right after ww1. He got a job and home to live in and sent for his wife a few years later. They were hard workers. Them Italians don't play.

My nunnie still owns the land that her parents lived on in the late teens up until the late 60's I think. The area is now one of the worst around. I would like to get up there and detect it and see what I could come up with. The grass would need cut.

She also told me of a old picnic grove that was right down the street from the house. She is 75 and knows some. I have to take my uncle and brother to this neck of the woods. He carries a piece and you need one in this neighborhood.

I'll let you guys know if I ever get the chance to hit this place. I'm sure I could surprise my nunnie real quick if I found a old toy of one of her 3 brother 's now all past away. Or something her mother or father lost. It would bring tears to her eye's. She's the only one left. It would make her emotional to bring a artifact to the light of day.

Thanks for checking out the stuff guys even though it wasn't dug.

HH Jeremy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread