Working with the banks

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Last week while making my weekly dump , I took in 1200.00 in halves after they had gone throught them I said that I had another 500.00 to cash in if that would not be a problem ... the teller said oh no that would be fine... when I came back in with the last box ... one of the other tellers asked me if I had said that had another 1000.00 on top of this and I said no this is it .... i.e they would have taken 3k with no problems and knowing that I come in every week ;D ...Then the manager came out to say hi and the head teller said if you have more halves I will give u these plastic bags and you can dump them counted out into them .... So I am pretty stoked about not having to re-roll the dumps and the tellers are happy because they wont have to deal with dumping them over etc. 8)

Then I was out roll searching for a little fix and one of the tellers told me where one of there branches had a bunch of rolls , so I called and they have at least a box ( hopefully not someones dump)

While hitting the last bank on my hunt a young teller that is really nice some rolls of halfs and said people dont like these things and I said oh really can you call me when you get some more in and she said sure and is there any other coins that you want and I said sure big dollars ...well she didnt know what I meant so I explained what they looked like....

Anyways for now I am starting to get a little system put together so I can do more than 2-3 boxes a week and have the banks call me when they get some "goodies " in......

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread