World mapped with boulders!

stonetriangle

Sep 24, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gang, I have made what I believe is the world's largest archaeological discovery. All those boulders around the world we were told were glacial deposits...not at all, turns out they are all geometrically placed. I found the epicenter in Nova Scotia, Canada, from which longitude-like bouilder lines extend around the planet. You can only see it on satellite imagery. I mapped over 150 lines, which turn out to be in alignment with all the ancient pyramids and megalithic sites. I thought people might be interested to know. Happy to give gps coordinates if anyone is interested. ( deleted by mod )

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

TintedSnow

Sep 25, 2016
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, White's Goldmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting! When did you discover this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting! When did you discover this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right after he decided to spam this site to try and sell his book lol

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched your video. Very cool stuff. I tried to find lines connecting a couple special sites I know about, but couldn't get the lines to work right.
Anyhow, thanks for posting this!

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's very fascinating and interesting that all these lines radiate from Nova Scotia. I am sure there is much to be learned from this new info. Thanks!

blindbug

Oct 16, 2012
Louisville, KY
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's an interesting theory, but I think there might be a bit of confirmation bias. Draw a straight line in any direction from any point in the world, you will start intersecting boulders at regular intervals that appear right on, or right beside the line you have drawn. By all means, however, if this is something you feel confident about, put research into it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread