Worried about the national debt? Send your donations here.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I must of missed it WHO is sending them money? It shows what town recieved some of the Money, but I dont think it shows who is giving the Goverment mone y to help BAIL them out as you state.

Intresting article though. I like that it mentions Former KKK memmber Robert Byrd as the one that started the little National DEBT office in virginia. MORE tax dollars down the hopper.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
"Common reasons for donating include a sense of patriotism and immigrants expressing their thanks to the United States for giving them an opportunity."

If more folks were genuinely patriotic , instead of the constant dribble of complaints,
diatribe,abuse,moaning and groaning, then more could be achieved.

America was built on the backs of immigrants which is still happening today.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
piggy said:
"Common reasons for donating include a sense of patriotism and immigrants expressing their thanks to the United States for giving them an opportunity."

If more folks were genuinely patriotic , instead of the constant dribble of complaints,

Being from Australia, you sure know a lot about America, you should migrate here Piggy.

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
I've been donating about 40% of my income for most ofmy life since preteens, they call it taxation.

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
Everyone in America would have to send about thirty eight thousand dollar to eliminate the debt. That is man, woman and child from new born to people over a hundred years old. We voted these people in office to balance the budget in the first place.

The article is not only weird, it shows that the government is out of control with spending our tax dollar.

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
WindHarvester said:
piggy said:

Being from Australia, you sure know a lot about America, you should migrate here Piggy.
With regard to immigration , then and now, Australia and America have a lot in common.
A little known fact kept out of your history books is that America was also used as a
penal colony by the British.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread