Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oooooogle, oogle, oogle! Can't blame a guy for looking. That's all my wife will let me do! M :tongue3: nty

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How my wife ruined Christmas. A few years after we were married and our oldest son was getting at the fun age, we were preparing for Christmas. The tree went up and presents started appearing under the tree. I came home from work and noticed a large present under the tree and it had my name on it. I picked it up and gave it a little shake, it rattled and was heavy, wow I thought, this is going to be a great gift! For the next week I was wondering and shaking that present thinking what a great gift this is going to be. Christmas finally came, I tore open the box, inside was a, uh, uh, ahhh, a pressure cooker, yes my wife bought me a pressure cooker for Christmas. I asked why and she said I said I wanted one, I didn’t say that! This goes back a few weeks earlier while we were Christmas shopping and I cracked a joke and asked her if she wanted a pressure cooker for Christmas. I still have not forgiven her but I did buy her a small band saw the next year for Christmas, imagine that, she got just what I wanted, LOL. This really happened in 1991. HH, Mike

cazar

Jul 4, 2005
mississippi, beaches of the pacific
Detector(s) used
whites beachhunter, dfx
mmmmmmm some godawful gifts here...

in 2000 my sisters and inlaws messed me out of about 6 figures of a will settlement...on Dec 22 I came home
from my part time job and found a trailer with a *corvette* on it...it had been rolled , all the glass was gone
and beat up bad...and it also had a big red bow on it...mmmmmm ....so I had a job for 3 yrs... that was #1
btw ...it runs n drives n looks brand new now...one of my sisters wanted to buy it...laughing..I told her what
she got in the settlement that what it costs...

#2 worst gift was my divorce decree that was handed down in 1990..laughing..

#3 was 10 lbs of popcorn instead of the rifle all my friends got ( saved up money for 5 months and bought my own)

#4 my great uncle giving me a 10$ bonus and saying I was lucky to get that...( I still have the 10$ bill)

#5 a 5$ camera that lasted 5 yrs...took some good pictures..but the Pentax I bought worked better

I hope that everyone has a great holiday season...I will be at sea...bouncing around...

happy hunting

caz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread